HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anybody have the link to the OMG PIC REVIEW? I tried finding it using the search engine but no luck.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yours truly on Christmas morning.

63677_10152148174069460_300976291_n.jpg

Trimmed alot off the medi mouth piece I had made earlier and repainted it. Sucks thar you can't really see the difference in skin tone values in the pics as I've learned some new techniques. But this is better that the first time. Skin was too orange/yellow the first go around and lips too purple. Still going to be selling it though

SAM_3155_zps80f1b3c9-1_zps4bbfe99f.jpg

funny that you say that b/c that was one of the things that was an areas that got sanded down more than any other part of the piece when I re-did it :lol it's actually about the same size as the DX12 mouthpieces

Last edited:

I just ordered a second one from SSC, but it says Backorder. Those that mean I won't get my second one?

It means they arent in stock now, but they will be bringing in new stock soon.

It means they arent in stock now, but they will be bringing in new stock soon.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. This is the first time of getting two of one figure. Plan on displaying one in my detolf and one in my display coffee table with my Tumbler and Bat-Pod.

I just repainted the eyelids on the headsculpt and it is mental how much of a difference it makes. I also managed to correct the wonky PERS by removing the joystick and sanded down the faceplates. I have NEVER put the headsculpt on the figure and left it posed before because it made me feel sick everytime I saw it. I don't mind now.

I have never been confident enough to do such mods before but the talent on this foum has given me the self belief to have a go. It's scary but with a little patience, you get there.

I just ordered a second one from SSC, but it says Backorder. Those that mean I won't get my second one?

If it helps, the shop I use got a new order in two days ago, so HT must be sending out the next consignments.

Back