HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Do you guys know any other place to get this figure at a good price....went to check gohastings but its out of stock now.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

For those who have him through Big Bad Toy Store...

BBTS Customer Care
4:33 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi Troy,
We should be receiving the remainder of our DX-12 Batman figure around January 7th or so. I should receive confirmation of that in the next few days. I can hold this email in my queue and reply back again when I know for sure, just let me know if you would like me to do that for you.

So, I've been looking at my DX-02 and DX12 next to each other. I've finally decided that the DX-02's shoulder area looks better. So, last nite, I did the lesser known mod of combining the 2 upper body armor (Elvis did this first).
Basically, for the upper body, only the chest plates are from DX12.
Below are WIP pics. I still haven't fit the chestpiece properly (not even glued yet), but you get the idea.
tdkmod1_zps4b192165.jpg

IMG_0903_zps366b1f67.jpg

IMG_0905_zpse6e9391e.jpg

Shoulder pads are now separated, and a 2 piece, each; I still need to sculpt the inside layer, or something. I can't remember now, but I think Shortround found a way to complete the layer inside, by using other batman's shoulder pads, but how, exactly? Shortround, can you confirm?:wave
Nvm, found it on the mod page.

Last edited:

The chest seems much bigger on this batch. Like it sticks out more...

Here's a stop-motion I made with my Dx-12 bats. Enjoy :D

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KbqWedUvFU&lc=XokY9j6IzItv502GdMvedKIr6-rJXd_tBz_19DVDcAw[/ame]

Really cool video, makes me wanna try something like that when he gets here.

I know I've asked this a billion times but... Has anyone ordered from ModelZone before? :D :wave

I lol'ed at the mouth animation. Awesome work:clap. Any more? you should make it episodic.

I can definitely make more. I used to make a bunch of AVP stop motions but batman has caught my attention recently.

Pretty cool ironhulk. I do suggest using music from the Nolan series rather than 89 bats. It was a little distracting thinking its the wrong music whenever I hear it.
I enjoyed it though. Looking forward for more.

Did you receive your second figure to compare Maglor?

Yep. The chest looks distinctly different to me.

I plan to do my "getting the most out of your DX12" video tomorrow, and I'll compare them then on camera. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed that! :rock

Hey guys any tips on removing the black neck adapter from the BW sculpt? I'd like to use the head on a TrueType.

I ordered mine from BBTS and it shipped Friday via USPS air mail. I'd love it if it came this week but I'm kinda not holding my breath.

I know I've asked this a billion times but... Has anyone ordered from ModelZone before? :D :wave

I have heard they are ok from mates but not used myself, i ordered my DX12 from The good the bad and the robots £202 inc p/p possible shipping 3rd week of jan

Back