HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

He will be here Monday. Great Christmas present.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just picked up mine! Great success. :rock

BatBox1.jpg

Can't wait for the 25th! :lol

What's up everyone! I am new to this site and thought maybe you guys would be able to answer a question I have... So I just received my DX12 Batman a week ago and when taking him out I noticed quite an eye soar. Facing the figure, on the left, just above the batwing on the chest plate there is damage. The best way I can describe it is that it looks like a pair of pliers pinched the area quite hard, and even has the look that the plastic had been melted a little bit. The damage is about a quarter of an inch in diameter. I already emailed and sent the pictures of the damage to Sideshow. So my question is what are my chances they will send me a replacement figure?? Cuz it just doesn't look good.

So my question is what are my chances they will send me a replacement figure??

Very, very high. SS customer service is unmatched. Just remember they are on vaca until next Wednesday so you won't receive the 24hr response you would usually get.

Oh, and
:welcome1:

What's up everyone! I am new to this site and thought maybe you guys would be able to answer a question I have... So I just received my DX12 Batman a week ago and when taking him out I noticed quite an eye soar. Facing the figure, on the left, just above the batwing on the chest plate there is damage. The best way I can describe it is that it looks like a pair of pliers pinched the area quite hard, and even has the look that the plastic had been melted a little bit. The damage is about a quarter of an inch in diameter. I already emailed and sent the pictures of the damage to Sideshow. So my question is what are my chances they will send me a replacement figure?? Cuz it just doesn't look good.

You should get a replacement. Don't worry. Sideshow customer service is good. As long as you sent pictures you should be fine.

Your mods look great. And your photos are awesome.

Good work.

Thank you sir. I hope to improve on both, still.

My 2 Batmans. I have a quick question:
As you can see in the pic, the left batman has stomach abs that drift towards the left side (not centered). Not only that but the ab, rib cage, and groin pads appear to be shiny when compared with the figure on the right, which is all matt and even.

Any other people here with non centered and shiny armour parts?

Nice! Ya I ordered it through Alter Ego Comics and they get their Hot Toys through Sideshow. I'm glad to hear SS is reputable

Very, very high. SS customer service is unmatched. Just remember they are on vaca until next Wednesday so you won't receive the 24hr response you would usually get.

Oh, and
:welcome1:

Nice! Ya I ordered it through Alter Ego Comics and they get their Hot Toys through Sideshow. I'm glad to hear SS is reputable... And thanks for the welcome!!

Nice! Ya I ordered it through Alter Ego Comics and they get their Hot Toys through Sideshow. I'm glad to hear SS is reputable... And thanks for the welcome!!

I have only ever ordered from SS directly. I can assure you, any issue I have ever had (even if it's me being overly OCD) has been promptly handled with a resolution that usually exceeds my expectations.

Maybe some other freaks can chime in with a little more info on this, but I think you will have to contact AE first. They DO get them from SS, but you didn't technically buy it from them. From what I understand, AE is pretty good to deal with too. I would definitely send an email to their customer service with the pics, etc. and see what they say. Doesn't hurt to have the email into SS either.

Between the two, they should take good care of you. Good luck and let us know if you need any further help.

My 2 Batmans. I have a quick question:
As you can see in the pic, the left batman has stomach abs that drift towards the left side (not centered). Not only that but the ab, rib cage, and groin pads appear to be shiny when compared with the figure on the right, which is all matt and even.

Any other people here with non centered and shiny armour parts?

You need to twist/move the armour so the abs line up - it's the same for everyone's. Don't know about the shiny thing.

I have only ever ordered from SS directly. I can assure you, any issue I have ever had (even if it's me being overly OCD) has been promptly handled with a resolution that usually exceeds my expectations.

Maybe some other freaks can chime in with a little more info on this, but I think you will have to contact AE first. They DO get them from SS, but you didn't technically buy it from them. From what I understand, AE is pretty good to deal with too. I would definitely send an email to their customer service with the pics, etc. and see what they say. Doesn't hurt to have the email into SS either.

Between the two, they should take good care of you. Good luck and let us know if you need any further help.

Will do my friend... And i just emailed AE about the issue as well with pics.

Nice! Ya I ordered it through Alter Ego Comics and they get their Hot Toys through Sideshow. I'm glad to hear SS is reputable

SS is the US distributor that also sells direct to customers, all other retailers get their stock through SS. SS is awesome for customer support. :hi5:

Just got done talking to SS customer service, they said for those of us still awaiting our DX12's they will be shipping out January 3rd!!

Finally had a chance to get my new cape from lforigno put on today.
(Please excuse the crappy cell phone pics. I really need to buy a camera for this. lol)

Before:
2012-12-22144152_zpsb43d0fb8.jpg

After:
2012-12-22144749_zps223fdf73.jpg

Just got mine yesterday!

869EDD91-E80B-4D03-894D-A4F3233C8697-23519-0000113EE161B43E.jpg

Full shot

7FD82231-A050-402A-BBD3-55AA606CD938-23519-00001140B8A6ACE5.jpg

Does anyone know if i can return to SSC bcus of this?

815A0988-1E39-4105-B53D-85487ED40D4F-23519-0000113EE7E4B31C.jpg

Yeah, you can. Contact them. They'll help you out.

They're off for some time though because of Christmas.

ModelZone's site says they're getting it in at the end of February... Kind of a long wait for me, especially how I was expecting this in the post before I found out my scummy seller was actually scamming me out of my $290 :gah:

Back