HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anybody bought two of these and feel like selling the EMP-gun :wave:??
If so, send me a PM, cus I dont brows here very often :)

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have to destroy my emp gun because missing one bulb to get my replacement.:( they should just let me keep my defective one.:pfft:

I plan on asking what they would charge me b4 destroying .It's only missing one front bottom bulb. If not much i'd pay and keep. I'll let ya know what happens. The replacement may be a while tho ,sometime in january.

I would but they know i have a camera, so must destroy or pay.

I'd keep watching toy anxiety site for more bat breakdowns.

Um do you not like the gun or saving it for your minty batman archive. Just remember to remove the batteries.

Well next shipment is january so keep a weather eye on the bay and toy anxiety.

How are you guys modding the eyelids? You just painting them or scultping as well? they all look good

How are you guys modding the eyelids? You just painting them or scultping as well? they all look good

Some are just painting and some a sculpting. Just depends on the persons preference and/or skill level I would assume

check maglors custom thread or read a few page's back some painted some used sculpy .I didnt do any mods yet.

My DX12 is waiting for me at home! Now just gotta wait to get off work:lol

I got an early Christmas gift yesterday!!! A good friend bought me a DX12. He knew I really wanted the figure but couldn't afford it and he surprised me with one yesterday.

I will be working on those great mods soon to make an already great figure better.

Damn, I wasn't expecting this guy to be as F-ing amazing in hand. My Lforigno cape came in today as well. I'll post some pics later. This guy is awesome right outta the box! I'm probably going to get a second one for modding purposes.

Will be picking mine up soon! :blissy

I'll be storming Maglor's youtube channel soon. :rock

Your mods look great. And your photos are awesome.

Good work.

Pics...
IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0355-1.jpg

IMG_0356-1.jpg

Easily my favorite figure, so far.

Back