HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If someone had a DX02 backpack wouldn't there be a high demand for recasts for this?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Thanks, too bad someone can't make an empty cowl like that. I think it would pretty amazing on that Bale sculpt!

it's a cool concept, but would probably be poorly executed. either the mask would have to be big enough to accommodate a fully haired Head sculpt, or the headsculpt would have to be very undersized.

I'd rather they stick to what they are doing right now, 2 head sculpts. 1 masked, 1 un-masked

Okay, so now that a lot of you guys have DX12 in hand, would you recommend selling the DX02 to upgrade to this new Batman? I've been going back and forth with this for about a month.

Smitty, I did the same thing. Finally sold it and bought the 12. WELL worth it. The figure is a much improved version. I miss the sonar head, the backpack and the cape, but the sheer awesome of the 12 well overrules it.

q8k4Z.jpg

Just whipped this up

Interesting thought...

I'm sure a DX02 expansion pack would do nicely for the DX12. Recasts of the back pack and already modded faceplate recasts. A customiser should look into this for commissions

Great pic Cosmostarx! :clap

Also, really cool idea jackhepburn. I agree. If done right, any customizer would make a killing! :lecture

This is an awesome figure, a bit over priced at $260 but a great deal if you were able to snag one at $230. I can't wait for the new joker but I'm glad the Batman lineup is going to get a rest for awhile, time to move onto something else.

How do you get the utility belt around the waist? I'm not sure how to do it and don't want to mess it up.

I have no mods on my figure, that's why his neck looks a bit long. MEH!!!!!!

Unmodded mine sits lower. I don't think you have yours pushed in all the way in that pic.

Nice! I love it!

Mine arrived this evening. :woot

I suppose I should see what this thing looks like stock all geared up, but I'm just going to jump into modding right out of the box.

I'm happy to report that the Bruce Wayne head fits on a TTL body perfectly! A nice tight fit, and no modification needed!

IMG_4940.jpg

Yes, easily removable. Just heat it up so the plastic gets more flexible. I use a hairdryer.

Looks good. Am still waiting for the suit :impatient: Where can I get that nice tie? It looks neat.

Back