HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

BatmanMouth.jpg

BatmanMouthl.jpg

Very interesting. Looks like a custom mouthpiece??? I think no mods were done on the eyes it seems

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@vorhees, what length cape is that on your dx12 medium or long?

Mags, I dunno i'm kinda ok with the straps ......... for now

If you change your mind, they can be futzed to be under the chest armor in about 15 seconds without modification. ;)

The suit is the Medicom one.

Wow, looks really good.

What body is it on?

Sorry if this has been asked but will the sonar neck fit on the DX12?

Is there a mod for it?

Cheers!

If you change your mind, they can be futzed to be under the chest armor in about 15 seconds without modification. ;)

Maglor , please show me how to do this...those straps are driving me crazy!!

EMP gun has one prominent light at the top of the face of the gun, but the entire "barrel" lights up as well. My figures EMP gun lights up just like this:
the+dark+knight+rises+batman+vs+bane+action+scene+christian+bale+behind+the+scenes+1+emp+gun+electronic+electric+waves+microwaves.jpg

Thanks for the info. I am wondering it myself since I haven't yet found actual pics with the EMP gun lit all the way just like in the pic.

If anyone can post pic of actual DX12 with the EMP gun on that will be great. Thanks :)

Thanks for the info. I am wondering it myself since I haven't yet found actual pics with the EMP gun lit all the way just like in the pic.

If anyone can post pic of actual DX12 with the EMP gun on that will be great. Thanks :)

This one is close:

TDKR2.jpg

Mine is only the top light. I got 2 DX12 and both are same.

I mean, the brightest spot is just one big light near the top.
I know the DX12's is not as bright for the small pegs, but at least now I know it's close to accurate
..if that makes sense. :lol

Im really trying to stick to my plan of waiting a couple months and buying this cheaper down the road. It's really hard.

It can go either way, it's hard to predict with HT figures. I was able to get a Keaton Batman, HT Reeve Superman, and DX Jack Sparrow a month ago at original retail prices, and all of those figures are a year old and based on massively popular characters. Not only that, but they all have great word-of-mouth. The reception for this figure has not been as enthusiastic.

Who knows.

Hottoys make a zillion if these now just can't get them out of the warehouse fast enough

It can go either way, it's hard to predict with HT figures. I was able to get a Keaton Batman, HT Reeve Superman, and DX Jack Sparrow a month ago at original retail prices, and all of those figures are a year old and based on massively popular characters. Not only that, but they all have great word-of-mouth. The reception for this figure has not been as enthusiastic.

Who knows.

Those are the exact same figs I got much later as well...but here's the deal with those figs...although popular in the states, they're not as popular overseas. Figs from Tdk, iron man sell out MUCH faster in Asia than the ones listed. I was surprised as well when I was able to secure bats, supes and jack for retail, months after launch. It made me wonder whether they weren't selling all that well or HT made a bunch of them to counter scalpers. For the figs in question, it's the former.

Beautiful...isn't it???? :wink1:

ActionFigures061.jpg

Limited Edition # 1092 of 35,000

I want my Batman!!:gah::impatient:

Back