HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I got mine today and I think it's great. Only problem is my box has split edges. Anyone know if Sideshow would replace that?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm not a huge fan of the head sculpt. Will probably wait to see if Creg will do one but the rest is pretty awesome. Would definitely look good with the TF Bruce Wayne head sculpt. I think I like Ra's better in a suit like at the end of Batman Begins. Just my opinion though because he'd still look B.A. in the League of Shadows gear :)

If I could have one Ras figure that would be my preference as well. That's when his character is fully realized.

Of course he needs to come with the gas mask.

If I could have one Ras figure that would be my preference as well. That's when his character is fully realized.

Of course he needs to come with the gas mask.

P1020261.jpg

:yess:

:nana:

:lol

Got mine today, just had a quick look at it in the box earlier..looks pretty damn good to me, maybe i will do the glove mod since it feels like a must and looks much better and improves the articulation and its more screen accurate.

I knew he was gonna show up!

The only reason I passed.

Don't wanna turn this into a Ra's thread.

But what don't you guys like about the headsculpt? In hand it's nearly 100% Neeson.

100% disagree. :D

So you like nothing but the headsculpt??

:monkey3
:lecture

The only reason I passed.
I just won't spend that much on a custom. No even and official figure. I've drawn my line in the sand for these figures. Even the knew DX BD T800 I'm going to use my reward points on to soften the blow otherwise I wouldn't buy it.

That Neeson sculpt kinda looks like David from The Lost Boys in vampire form...i'm getting that kind of vibe from the pic.

This is pic of my display case. Talked them down to $50 which is a hell of a steal since this could have easily went for $200+. Benefits of the fact I use to work at the place that was selling it. Didn't know that they were selling it till I saw it on Craigslist.

thanks for the pic.
That case is a little overkill for me since I only have the DX12 Batman.
(for now)
But I sure would have plenty of growing room!

Just got mine displayed and I think it's great out of the box. :blissy This is my first 1/6 figure outside of the GI Joe line and I'm very happy with the quality. Now I just need the Joker V2 to complete my display.

Can someone help me figure out how to insert the cape? I'm having a really tough time finding the right way to insert the pegs.

Just got mine displayed and I think it's great out of the box. :blissy This is my first 1/6 figure outside of the GI Joe line and I'm very happy with the quality. Now I just need the Joker V2 to complete my display.

The only reason I bought the DX12 was to go with joker 2.0 and I am comepletely happy that I did he is such a great figure.

The only reason I bought the DX12 was to go with joker 2.0 and I am comepletely happy that I did he is such a great figure.

Same here. I just could not pass on the Joker; best, most accurate 1/6 figure ever, IMO.

My BIGGEST delivery yet since I've been collecting arrives tomorrow and I can hardly control myself...:blissy (Dx 12,Dx 10,and Batpod) all in the same day :thud:

Don't wanna turn this into a Ra's thread.

But what don't you guys like about the headsculpt? In hand it's nearly 100% Neeson.

Looks alien from some angles. :peace

Back