HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Sorry i ask for it again...is the sonar head/neck compatible with DX12 neck peg?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

eager to see the ankle mod and how you did it!

I wrapped it in electrical tape.

I'm not ready to post a pic yet. I may have overdone it a bit. They look a bit like tree trunks. :lol

also, will most likely sand off the back of mouth plates too. did you sand down the circular plug at all?

They look soooo much better that way. And no, I didn't need to touch the post. It just fits a little deeper into the cowl.

The belt works exactly the same way as every other Hot Toys Batman belt. It's just more seamless looking.
which is a good thing! the belt looks so nice!

I'm not ready to post a pic yet. I may have overdone it a bit. They look a bit like tree trunks. :lol

:lol

electrical tape scares me :horror

I really have no issue with the ankles so pending what your pics look like, I may skip out on that one :lol

Maglor said:
They look soooo much better that way. And no, I didn't need to touch the post. It just fits a little deeper into the cowl.
than it is a MUST my friend!:hi5:

I never even though to do that btw :slap :lol

One last stupid question... lol

How exactly do I remove the neck?

The only Hot Toys I own are the Bank Robber Joker/DX01...

Obviously the head and necks on those were one piece...

So I'm not sure how to remove this Headless neck on my DX12. lol

Just pull really hard? Or is there a method????

Are you talking about the cowl neck? You simply pull it out. It's attached to a recessed ball joint. I guess I'm confused because it doesn't even come attached in the box. It's wrapped in bit of plastic and merely resting in the neck socket.

As for the belt, it unhooks in the back. There are three small pegs holding it in place.

electrical tape scares me :horror

:lol How come?

than it is a MUST my friend!:hi5:

:exactly:

Honestly, I like all 3 faces now. When I first opened him I only liked the scowling face. And even that one looks better now.

Also, you know that edge that always catches the light at the top of the face plates? Gone. On all 3 faces.

Electrical tape degrades into a gluey mess after a year or so. It's not stable?
I would replace it with something else. Love to see the fat ankles though!:lol

Electrical tape degrades into a gluey mess after a year or so. It's not stable?
I would replace it with something else.

I'll have to work out some kind of electrical tape "sleeve" where it's only sticking to itself.

Love to see the fat ankles though!:lol

Alright, but be kind. :lol

IMG_4163.jpg

I think his left one is about right. Went a little overboard at least on his right one...

Damn really. So I'm stuck. I so wanted to
Utilize this head on that body!

IMG_4163.jpg

I think his left one is about right. Went a little overboard at least on his right one...

Yup completely agree. Left looks great, works really well, does it affect articulation at all?

The belt works exactly the same way as every other Hot Toys Batman belt. It's just more seamless looking.

Well I've never owned a Hot Toys Batman before... So that doesn't help me lol.

And it's so seemless that I stared at Both Belts for about 30 Minutes Yesterday and had no clue how to open them...

Hopefully it becomes more clear later today when I look again.

Sorry was talking to mr krop but I guess I screwed up the reply. I was talking about using the bale dx12 sculpt on the mms71 body. But the ball joint space too small for the mms7 body :-(

Are you talking about the cowl neck? You simply pull it out. It's attached to a recessed ball joint. I guess I'm confused because it doesn't even come attached in the box. It's wrapped in bit of plastic and merely resting in the neck socket.

As for the belt, it unhooks in the back. There are three small pegs holding it in place.

Yes, I'm asking about the Cowl Neck...

And I'm 99% Sure mine came attached in the box... As it's definitely not just "resting in the neck socket"... And Pulling the wrapped plastic off while partially stuck deeply in the body was particularly difficult.

As for the belts, I'll give it a try again later, but I studied them for awhile and saw no way to unhook them... At all.

I have no clue why all this info is not covered in the manual. :(

Damn really. So I'm stuck. I so wanted to
Utilize this head on that body!
i think if you heat the neck up with a hair dryer and pull out the neck peg and replace it with the one that comes with the true type it would work

IMG_4163.jpg

That Mod alone improves the figure 100%, your smart Mag no matter what everyone else say, honestly the mods you did on the DX12 makes it soooooooo much better :clap

Yes, I'm asking about the Cowl Neck...

And I'm 99% Sure mine came attached in the box... As it's definitely not just "resting in the neck socket"... And Pulling the wrapped plastic off while partially stuck deeply in the body was particularly difficult.

As for the belts, I'll give it a try again later, but I studied them for awhile and saw no way to unhook them... At all.

I have no clue why all this info is not covered in the manual. :(

Push Batman arms out to side. Wrap hand around upper part of figure so thumb rests on bat symbol. With other hand grab neck and pull up like a mother ****er.

The belt unhinges in the back near the center of the figure. Right above his ass or so.

i think if you heat the neck up with a hair dryer and pull out the neck peg and replace it with the one that comes with the true type it would work

Yeah maybe. Seems like the hole in bale neck much smaller than regular sculpt

Back