HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Much like a few other people, I was charged but did not recieve a notice. I was told by SS, that it could take up to 48 hours to process. I don't know about anuone else, but if you were told you'd be charged on Oct. 15th, you might already have been. Your best bet is to contact Sideshow. Good luck everybody. :wave

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just like yo ass.

Last time I checked, Nolan didn't abort his franchise to feed his money hunger.

From a certain point of view . . .

timthumb.php

Just spoke to a ssc rep and was told they will be getting there split shipment of dx12 batman's by friday and to expect a shipping notice no later than monday :( the wait continues!!!

What?! Well why ask for our money so soon? That leave us having to wait almost two weeks. That's crazy!

N greyback74, you play Call Of Duty? What system?

For starters, it proved that comic book films could be more than just summer popcorn entertainment; that they could be taken seriously. It's one of the highest grossing film series of all time, and, well, it's damn good movie making. Also, just because someone compares The Dark Knight Trilogy to Star Wars, that doesn't make them an "idiot" ;). Last time I checked, Nolan didn't abort his franchise to feed his money hunger.

A. A Serious Comic Book movie? The Crow. Sin City. Been there done that.

B. It made a **** ton of money? Avengers.

C. I calls em as I sees em. ;)

D. Hes still young. Give em some time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Sta Wars trilogy changed how sci if films are made. Tdk trilogy changed how comic book movies are made.

The first films in both triolgies are always referenced when approaching styles of storytelling.

I.e. Star Trek looked to ANH. Amazing Spider-Man looked to begins.

Face it, both epic trilogies are influential. That's why I agree with void that Tdk trilogy will never be forgotten and will always be used as a measuring stick for future iterations of batman movies. Kinda like how the original SW trilogy will be measured against anything new from the SW franchise.

Just wait and see what happens when the new hobbit films come out.

What?! Well why ask for our money so soon? That leave us having to wait almost two weeks. That's crazy!

Tell me about it,i was charged monday,thought i would have had a shipping notice by now :( ps. ps3 for call of duty m8 :)

Sta Wars trilogy changed how sci if films are made. Tdk trilogy changed how comic book movies are made.

The first films in both triolgies are always referenced when approaching styles of storytelling.

I.e. Star Trek looked to ANH. Amazing Spider-Man looked to begins.

Face it, both epic trilogies are influential. That's why I agree with void that Tdk trilogy will never be forgotten and will always be used as a measuring stick for future iterations of batman movies. Kinda like how the original SW trilogy will be measured against anything new from the SW franchise.

Just wait and see what happens when the new hobbit films come out.

Actually if any film is going to be "looked at" as inspiration for the next Big Comic Book money maker, itll be Avengers. Not Nolans Dark Knight Trilogy.

Movie studios are about making money. What has been the highest grossing Comic Film of all time as of right now? Avengers. People will be looking at that formula. Not how to stabalize a comic character in reality like Nolan has done with his films.

Crazy how people cant acknowledge these simple things :slap

A. A Serious Comic Book movie? The Crow. Sin City. Been there done that.

B. It made a **** ton of money? Avengers.

C. I calls em as I sees em. ;)

D. Hes still young. Give em some time.

A The movies you listed, anytime a comic book movie is mentioned, are they ever bought up? Nope.

B ...your point? Still doesn't invalidate the crazy money Tdk trilogy made.

C. Not cool insulting anyone for his opinion. No ones calling you a jerk for NOT agreeing with us.

D. Can't answer this...so anything can happen.

A The movies you listed, anytime a comic book movie is mentioned, are they ever bought up? Nope.

B ...your point? Still doesn't invalidate the crazy money Tdk trilogy made.

C. Not cool insulting anyone for his opinion. No ones calling you a jerk for NOT agreeing with us.

D. Can't answer this...so anything can happen.

A. He said that comic movies have never been taken serious before Nolans Bats. I prooved him wrong by list TWO.

B. Um.yes it Does. Look at my previous post.

C. Quote me where I actually called some one an "idiot" on here? Keep looking.

D.Yuppp.

DK trilogy to me, is MILES above popcorn fair like Avengers. In 10 years Nolan's films will be still watched and talked about as a yardstick.
I love Avengers but comparing it to the DK films ..ehhhh I'd rather not.
Back to DX Bats talk...

Actually if any film is going to be "looked at" as inspiration for the next Big Comic Book money maker, itll be Avengers. Not Nolans Dark Knight Trilogy.

Movie studios are about making money. What has been the highest grossing Comic Film of all time as of right now? Avengers. People will be looking at that formula. Not how to stabalize a comic character in reality like Nolan has done with his films.

Crazy how people cant acknowledge these simple things :slap

No one is disputing how influential the avengers will be. Look at Dc and their plans for a justice film. But we're not taking about avengers are we?

The point is Tdk trilogy is going to viewed as a classic. Like how the SW trilogy is.

I'm scratching my head on how hard it is for you to wrap your head around this concept.

DK trilogy to me, is MILES above popcorn fair like Avengers. In 10 years Nolan's films will be still watched and talked about as a yardstick.
I love Avengers but comparing it to the DK films ..ehhhh I'd rather not.
Back to DX Bats talk...
:goodpost:

Avengers was a phenomenal film but it's runner up to Nolan's Batman Begins. If we're talking about money makers then TDK is still a major contender. You can't tell me TDK never left an everlasting impact on the comic/comic movie world.

Back