HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wait... Is the guy coming out early?!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It appears so considering Sideshow's response.

That's pretty cool. I didn't think it'd be here until next year.

If it's like the split shipment thing Sideshow had going on with their distributors for '89 Batman and Joker, I'd say about a month or a month and a half.

:horror Then that would mean I'm going to get slammed in January. With the EX DX11 ordered at SS and the regular DX12 PO'd at BBTS, a split shipment will destroy me if released in January. :gah:

Might have to wait at least a month after for this guy. Does anyone foresee DX12 selling out in the first month? I don't, however; February would be much better on my wallet. :thud:

WHy are you going through ebay for Luke. Just curious because I want to pick him up and I was looking for options on where to get him.

Just because I want it as a nice little present for myself for Christmas. If I ordered through OSB like usual chances are I wouldn't have him in time.

After the initial panic of having 3 DXs released one after another on my wallet, I realised I can still swing it, so no cancelations happening here!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Good for you :hi5:

If it's like the split shipment thing Sideshow had going on with their distributors for '89 Batman and Joker, I'd say about a month or a month and a half.

That soon huh? When exactly is SS getting this? I thought they were getting it in a month. If is was split retailers wouldn't get it a month from then.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

That soon huh? When exactly is SS getting this? I thought they were getting it in a month. If is was split retailers wouldn't get it a month from them.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

For our sake Fiend, I hope they get it way later. There's absolutely no way I can swing this before December and I dont wanna miss out. :(

so will this actually be released in October!?

Back