HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Its good to hear it will be released earlier, well a few of them. But I don't understand why sideshow gets preference.
Receiving my batman 89 was the longest wait ever for a pre-order from a HK seller, all thanks to sideshow.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Its good to hear it will be released earlier, well a few of them. But I don't understand why sideshow gets preference.
I hope it will be released in HK first.

They both have a partnership and even share licenses, that's why. I'm sure people in HK will get theirs soon too.

Think people didn't preorder bc of no return deposit. I preordered mine August 31 on single payment. Think ill get it?

I only need this to be out in HK, then I'm sure to get mine soon. :yess:

I've been ready for them to take my money ever since I preordered back in July.

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

So fellow Freaks , this is just a heads up :wave

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

So fellow Freaks , this is just a heads up :wave

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

I PO'd the DX 12 ages ago but I still wont get the figure for a long time, Reason. The place I order my stuff from still has not posted the Jim Gordan figure. :mad:

Jim Gordon is a Sideshow Exclusive in the states! That's why it hasn't been posted!

Sweet, I ordered this pretty much immediately after it went up, so hopefully I'll get mine shortly. I've been having a bit of withdrawal and was pretty bummed when Cap got pushed back :woo

Didn't Keaton Batman have a split shipment?
yes they did a lot had to wait for keaton .......not me ha ha...ordered right away....
Did SSC get the first split shipment earlier than everyone was expecting? or SSC got the first shipment on time and others had to wait for the next shipment past the expected release date?

Why does everyone seem like they haven't heard of split shipments all of sudden? It's been that way for just about all releases since or even before the Captain America First Avenger figure :huh
I’m new to Hot Toys so I’m not sure what is normal for them. For me, it’s not that it’s a split shipment, but that the first shipment of it is coming at least a month early and the rest on time. I was expecting to see the ‘Coming in the Next 30 Days’ newsletter notice at the beginning of November at the earliest. I also think we were all waiting to see if they were going to delay this one like they did the DX11, so the early arrival wasn’t expected.

Has anyone ever ordered from Corner Store Comics & Amazing Toys? How is their reputation?

Think people didn't preorder bc of no return deposit. I preordered mine August 31 on single payment. Think ill get it?

No way to know until SSC knows the size of the shipment.

I’m new to Hot Toys so I’m not sure what is normal for them. For me, it’s not that it’s a split shipment, but that the first shipment of it is coming at least a month early and the rest on time. I was expecting to see the ‘Coming in the Next 30 Days’ newsletter notice at the beginning of November at the earliest. I also think we were all waiting to see if they were going to delay this one like they did the DX11, so the early arrival wasn’t expected.

Totally get that. It's definitely unusual for HT to release something early.

My post was mostly comcerning the posts that were like "waaa? Split shipment? Has SS ever done that?" B/c SS has been doing split shipments since at least the end of 2011 :wink1:

Has anyone ever ordered from Corner Store Comics & Amazing Toys? How is their reputation?

CSC is pretty good. I've used them a couple times until I found Alter Ego. Cheaper shipping for me and you get reward points :)

Just called SSC customer service and she said that the DX12 will be a split shipment. They will be receiving the first shipment within the next 30 days, like the newsletter says. Then the rest of the shipment will be coming in December, like originally planned. She didn't know the size of the shipment right now so their is no way to know how many preorders will be filled early. Hot Toys gave them no reason why some are arriving early. Does anyone recall Hot Toys doing an early split shipment before?

jokersuprised.gif

This is a major surprise, I did not see this coming so early when most everything else has been delayed. I will not be getting mine this shipment as I decided on flex pay for him.

Might call SS and see if I can pay for him now, it would be hard to see all the photos on here and have to wait till December.

Just called SSC customer service and she said that the DX12 will be a split shipment. They will be receiving the first shipment within the next 30 days, like the newsletter says. Then the rest of the shipment will be coming in December, like originally planned. She didn't know the size of the shipment right now so their is no way to know how many preorders will be filled early. Hot Toys gave them no reason why some are arriving early. Does anyone recall Hot Toys doing an early split shipment before?

Shiiiieeet. I cant swing that right now. Hopefully BBTS will be getting their's from SSC after December. That's why I went with them, I need the space in bills.

Hate to say it but maybe waiting til December will be better now that we will hear of any defects or "oil" problemos in advance.

did not see this coming will be a surprise for some, thankfully being in the uk it will stay at a december/ january release for me, batpod, bespin luke and dx batman and mk1 2.0 in the next 3/4 months :thud: sorry wallet.

Back