HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I think I am sticking to this over the 1/4. The 1:4 scale is a bit big I think.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

does this DX have the Sonar vision like the first one did?

thank you. The new 1/4 does though right?

does this DX have the Sonar vision like the first one did?

I wish it did. It also doesn't come with the back-pack for the cape :(.

So, are you getting this one, Voorhees, or the 1/4 figure?

I'll be getting both, sir :) Ima Bat-Tard and damn proud of it :lol

Hail Voorhees! Oh and by the way, a lot of people moaned about hard lines on the cowl. Tricked by lighting! Muahahaha. *stops recorder*

4c5a4b0a.jpg

:yess: Praise me!

I'm hoping they'll use a wider shouldered body for the DX12. It still looks great but i think that would make it perfect. The 1/4 got the proportions spot on imo.
DX12
578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg
QS01
IMG_4780.jpg

It may look better to your eyes, but it's really not accurate. TDK/TDKR costume is overall slim, actually that was the main idea of changing the costume, to allow the Batman become agile.

Actually the dx shoulders are more accurate imo

Wider? Good God why? The width of the 1/6 figure is near perfect as is.

:exactly:

I also think that the DX12 has better proportions.

Movie poster:

DarkKnightRisesPoster.jpg

Hot Toys DX12 figure:

578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg

Yea I think the upper body proportions are perfect; it's just the legs (thighs really) that look a little chubby at some angles.

The figure still looks fantastic. I don't get the thighs issue, they don't seem big to me. I think his torso needs a little trim but thats it.

I want a Wet version of the suit lol. That fight was soo badass!

The figure still looks fantastic. I don't get the thighs issue, they don't seem big to me. I think his torso needs a little trim but thats it.

I want a Wet version of the suit lol. That fight was soo badass!

Just put some gloss on to it for the wet effect.

Aggh. Still undecided, I am only gonnna get one batman, and I doubt I'll get any more to go with him, so what do I do, 1/6, or 1:4. 1/4 looks pretty darn large.

I'm going with this guy. A Nolanverse display needs a Joker, and I can afford him and this for the price of the QS Batman.

The HT DX12 looks more like Bale in TDK
The HT QS001 looks more like Bale in TDKR.

The body proportions look better on the 1/4. Still not going to buy it though. :monkey5

Back