HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Does anyone actually prefer this to the 1/4 version (if the value difference is ignored)? The 1/4 version has broad shoulders and thick biceps which make him look stronger but I feel like the 1/6 slender look is more accurate.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Does anyone actually prefer this to the 1/4 version (if the value difference is ignored)? The 1/4 version has broad shoulders and thick biceps which make him look stronger but I feel like the 1/6 slender look is more accurate.

Yup, I also prefer the 1/6 cause the proportions are better.
I think since 1/4 is new territory for HT, the 1/4 TrueType they created is not the optimal body. He looks bulky cause of the shoulders.
Then again, the 1/4 is still far from shipping and there's plenty of time for HT to make the figure better. It may be still early in production and they didn't want to miss to showcase their work for the convention.
Just look at the Selina Kyle figure where clearly, judging from the head and neck that they're using a generic body so they can showcase her at ani con.

How large do you all think the production run will be? I really don't want this one to end up like Reaves supes

How large do you all think the production run will be? I really don't want this one to end up like Reaves supes

If we base the Production run with that of the DX11 Joker 2.0, this should also be limited. I saw in many websites that DX11 is already "Sold Out". :clap

i prefer the 1/6 the only thing i prefer about the 1/4 is the extra stuff

i prefer the 1/6 the only thing i prefer about the 1/4 is the extra stuff

yeah thats what tempts me about 1/4. But I already bought a back pack from the DX02 + custom empty cowl + custom velvet cape, and Im not too bothered about the sonar head so Im all settled :D

This really should come with an empty cowl for the BW portrait to hold.

oh yeah i also think that the bw sculpt on the 1/6 is much better

This really should come with an empty cowl for the BW portrait to hold.

Well in TDKR movie we never see Bruce holding his empty cowl so I guess thats why HT didn't include it....but then again they did include the sticky bomb gun even though it wasnt in the movie + they didnt include the empty cowl in DX02.

I think they have a "2 heads" policy for 1/6 figures

Well in TDKR movie we never see Bruce holding his empty cowl so I guess thats why HT didn't include it....but then again they did include the sticky bomb gun even though it wasnt in the movie + they didnt include the empty cowl in DX02.

I think they have a "2 heads" policy for 1/6 figures

But they're including the empty cowl with the 1/4 TDKR Batman, so why not here?

I'm hoping they'll use a wider shouldered body for the DX12. It still looks great but i think that would make it perfect. The 1/4 got the proportions spot on imo.
DX12
578814_345298318878041_1751726945_n.jpg
QS01
IMG_4780.jpg

Actually the dx shoulders are more accurate imo

Wider? Good God why? The width of the 1/6 figure is near perfect as is.

Hail Voorhees! Oh and by the way, a lot of people moaned about hard lines on the cowl. Tricked by lighting! Muahahaha. *stops recorder*

Back