HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

Im goin Friday night in Hollywood, CA. And the Tumbler and Batpod will be shown that same night. :yess:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

F'n wonkey PERS. :gah:
And who the hell posed these figures? Horrible job.

That's what i've got but for this saturday :yess:

Ah nice! I was booking about 10 hours after the booking opened and by then first 3 days were pretty much completely sold out and other days had only crappy seats left :monkey2 oh well have fun getting a huge filmgasm this saturday mate! :lol

The Joker looks off the scale amazing. Batman looks meh - though I do prefer the basic stand he is on rather than the DX one in the specs.

I think it would be nice if they included the normal stands too, so you have a choice. For the prices they're asking now...I'd say it's fair. :lol

The futzing in these SDCC pics look more and more awful. His pants look like they're falling down for god sakes!

Still, not as bad as Thor. Holy WTF on that one.

The futzing in these SDCC pics look more and more awful. His belt is on his stomach for god sakes!

:exactly: :goodpost:
Take SDCC 2012 pics with a grain of salt boys....Its not posed well at all.

Does anyone have confirmation that a battle damaged Batman figure will be released?

On a side note I wish HT wouldn't just restock the batpod, they could have tried to make it so that it would be able to suspend down and be completely straight (like when batman rides it under joker's truck) or make the front wheel rotatable sideways. That would have made the batpod so much cooler.

Wow ! are the Cast turning up for the London Premiere.

Yep, Gary old an, bale, Nolan, Hathaway, hardy, poss Caine but don't think he does them anymore

Ah nice! I was booking about 10 hours after the booking opened and by then first 3 days were pretty much completely sold out and other days had only crappy seats left :monkey2 oh well have fun getting a huge filmgasm this saturday mate! :lol

Thanks a lot buddy I will do, my first time at IMAX! So excited!

Oh dude, IMAX will rock your socks off, especially as this is actually shot in IMAX and isn't in 3d. 3d IMAX sucks cos the image is so dim..
Perfect film for IMAX tdkr

Does anyone have confirmation that a battle damaged Batman figure will be released?

On a side note I wish HT wouldn't just restock the batpod, they could have tried to make it so that it would be able to suspend down and be completely straight (like when batman rides it under joker's truck) or make the front wheel rotatable sideways. That would have made the batpod so much cooler.

That would be cool if you planned on playing with it...

Oh dude, IMAX will rock your socks off, especially as this is actually shot in IMAX and isn't in 3d. 3d IMAX sucks cos the image is so dim..
Perfect film for IMAX tdkr

Yep :exactly: I've always wanted to go. Picked a perfect first film haven't I. Plus it's the full 70mm IMAX! Not digital!

That would be cool if you planned on playing with it...

It's not about playing, it's about accuracy and what you can get out of the figures/collectibles. Just like batman has his accessories and articulations the batpod should have its own things.

Yep :exactly: I've always wanted to go. Picked a perfect first film haven't I. Plus it's the full 70mm IMAX! Not digital!

Yep, Im seeing it in NYC on sat too at the Lincoln theatre , biggest IMAX in us and print not digi. Luuuuush? Booked it like a month ago, and the only showing is 630am. Thank god for jetlag. Then another showing on Monday.
So wednesday,fly to nyc, see it again Saturday, and a Monday screening to top it off...

I have the problem of no wanting to pay for Imax tickets around me... so I'm seriously thinking of going alone! Hah.

$18 isn't THAT bad... c'mon.

6803044_orig.jpg

:lol Thank god for Bat-shoes! :yess:

I found some pictures of the actual Dark Knight costume, and this is just to show that even

though in the pictures Batman is wearing proper knee-high boots they look as if they are made up of two separate pieces:

564934_119076141564975_1138408728_n.jpg

545595_119076108231645_1831980701_n.jpg

285775_119076288231627_1382477928_n.jpg

579534_119075984898324_1214656366_n.jpg

So I reckon what Hot Toys did isn't half bad, just as with this Batman costume the boots on

the DX12 need to appear as if they are two separate pieces (and what a better way to do that than to actually make them that way). Plus it will provide great articulation :)

Yeah, I'm actually not really worried about the boot-shoes. HT got them to line up really nice, and only in the most extreme conditions (bright flash) is your eye drawn to them.

I hope I made it clear that the pictures I posted are of a real Dark Knight suit, NOT a Hot Toys figure. (just in case any of you got confused)

Umm, "I found some pictures of the actual Dark Knight costume" was plenty clear...

Of course you posted pics of the real suit, no HT Batman figure will ever be able to hold poses like those. :lol

With the possible exception of the kneeling pose, I beg to differ. WIth the fabric under-suit this thing is gonna be a joy to pose.

Damn!!! sorry to say this. But It's even better than the DX 12!!

:confused:

My bad. I tho it was a custome one.

picture.php

:lol :exactly:

Back