HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Awesome pics. Love the diorama. Can you share your full list of mods to batman? He looks amazing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Z3GOzh8.jpg

The mods for Bats is:
* Cut the gloved hands to fit the gauntlet and be more movie accurate
* gave him subtle muscle traps. I removed the neck, and in-between the armor and body, there's space in there to put something, I believe I put
foam or folded paper (its been awhile) to give him subtle muscle traps, so that the area between the shoulder and neck isnt so flat.
* heat and cool method on shoulders to lay more natural. I heated the shoulder pads using blowdryer, and grabbed the shoulders
and pinch them closer to the body and held in the freezer to retain the shape
* velvet cape from lforigno
* boots from Hot Toys batman begins
* longer ankle pegs to give him more height
* Medicom Cowl. The head I got was already modded and was widened and painted.

If anyone is wondering, the diorama is from Arkham Origins Collectors Edition.
You can buy them loose on ebay.

It uses AAA batteries, and I bought this Battery to AC adapter on ebay. It converts battery operated
products to AC adapter. I got it for a little over $20, so now the diorama is AC plug in.
I keep it on all the time.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Cool thanks for that Remy, well worth the effort, looks great [emoji106]

Put a semi wired Cape together for my Batman. Gotta say I'm happy with the out come.

20200204_221522-01.jpg
20200204_210545-01.jpg

Looks mint irok

Great pictures. I should really do that glove mod...

Hope this guy re-issues, couldn't afford to drop so much money when I was in highschool

Hope this guy re-issues, couldn't afford to drop so much money when I was in highschool
The struggle is real though I was fresh into college when this came out. I had one of these but had to sell due to issues at the time. Biggest regret. If anyone wants to part with theirs for a reasonable cost, I'm interested.

42bde05c4ade7efb21bfa3cb9fbc2b8f.jpg 288 USD

e9a1c9_c81580806cda4daebf31ca8b7496db91~mv2.webp
170 USD

Which one will you go for? I do own a DX 12 and I'm looking for another head.

How does this guy hold up till now? Any issues?

I'm on a Batman roll recently :rotfl

How does this guy hold up till now? Any issues?

I'm on a Batman roll recently :rotfl

I've no issues on mine (though I have the Armory version). Even now, and even compared to recent HT offerings, I think this one/Armory Batman holds up well; the detailing is pretty good and still has a lot of intricacies. What I also think lends to it being still up to par is the design Nolan went for the film.

I've no issues on mine (though I have the Armory version). Even now, and even compared to recent HT offerings, I think this one/Armory Batman holds up well; the detailing is pretty good and still has a lot of intricacies. What I also think lends to it being still up to par is the design Nolan went for the film.

Just got one used, cleaned it with 303 and it looks amazing!

I'm kinda annoyed on how skinny the calves look, but overall it really stands out.

Back