HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I dont mind the Bale Head Sculpt. i currently have mind displayed with the head sculpt and him holding the Batman cowl that came with the Catwoman EX. i love that look

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I still love mine I don't care what the haters say. :lol

4dy.jpg

5lfl.jpg

I love the Bale sculpt. It's a little stylized but I have that on my dx12 more than the cowl

Bale Sculpt looks fine. He looks older and worn down. Only thing missing is the little grey by his eyes.

Bale Sculpt looks fine. He looks older and worn down. Only thing missing is the little grey by his eyes.

Which I'm actually okay with because this is more like the definitve Bale sculpt for me. Glad HT made that decision.

Glad to see others like it as well. I was starting to think I was crazy lol

Look at the sculpt in profile and pay attention to his ear (on either side). There's no mistaking the sculpt for anyone else of course, but a few small things bother me, the ears being quite significant.

Glad to see others like it as well. I was starting to think I was crazy lol

Nope. Not crazy at all! I love this figure too! To each their own. :wink1:

DX12 is one figure I'm not planning to change anything on. IMO, the weakest part of the whole package is the Bale head sculpt. It's decent, but not as good as the rest of the figure. Mine stays in the box as I have no plans to do a Bruce Wayne bash.

why wont you!!!!!

e4ubazu9.jpg

Here's my Bruce. He's wearing the Asmus suit and the DiD Chicago Gangster overcoat.

Last edited:
Back