HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

remember everyone was up in arms when Daniel Craig was Cast as James Bond! i think this is a similar thing

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

abana5uq.jpg

Batman pic with Ben's lower face and eyes photoshopped. Kinda cool

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

I was on board with Bale as Batman since I first heard the news, because I was a fan of his previous work. Same with Craig as Bond. I think I've seen every Affleck movie besides Gigli and I've never been impressed with him as an actor, even when he directs himself. I do love the two films he directed himself in though. I think he would be a great directorial choice, but not to ate as my favorite comic book hero.

my opinion certainly isn't 'entitled' based.

yeah, i'm having a hard time understanding how disliking affleck as an actor and thinking he's a poor choice for this role is "entitled" in some perjorative way.

:cuckoo:

17,000 entitled people have signed the petition so far. they've a right to their opinion as much as anybody else.

my opinion certainly isn't 'entitled' based. i've been watching movies for many years and i know when an actor is good, bad or ugly.

No you don't and based on your post you don't even know what it is an actor does.
Total fanboy mentality.

Does look like the Video game. Too bad Affleck isn't that huge.

Yup it's from his new game, just photoshopped.

I still don't know how I feel about it, I won't let it bother me to much and just have faith that it will be good.

Yup it's from his new game, just photoshopped.

I still don't know how I feel about it, I won't let it bother me to much and just have faith that it will be good.

When I read about the 50 million offer to Bale, it said that it was for only like 30 minutes of screen time. I wonder if this film will be from Superman's perspective.

When I read about the 50 million offer to Bale, it said that it was for only like 30 minutes of screen time. I wonder if this film will be from Superman's perspective.

Maybe Superman will just spend the whole movie laughing at Batman :dunno

It will definitely be from Superman's perspective since It is Man of Steel 2.
Hopefully Bats gets more than 30 minutes of screen time though

It will definitely be from Superman's perspective since It is Man of Steel 2.
Hopefully Bats gets more than 30 minutes of screen time though

Yeah, I'm sure he will. He is in the title after all.

I'm sure batman perceives superman as a threat at first. Also, Bruce Wayne would be an interesting way to Introduce Lex. They are both billionaires, right?

Lol. You guys are a bunch of ***holes.... seriously with that petition? Gtfo with that.

I should open a counter petition out of spite!

Open a petition about all the morons.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. Our team, we always reminisce about our productions and TDKR comes up a lot because of the scope of the entire film. It was a great experience meeting several of the principal actors, Christopher Nolan was completely professional and very well organized, a great director indeed, to get what he got done in the few days of shooting. We have a lot of funny stories to tell from the set, including some with actor Matthew Modine, who had a funny accident with the charge scene in New York. I haven't had time to really write in my blog (dwkungfustar.blogspot.com) except for posting un-boxing pictures of my Hot Toys collection, but I will definitely post some pictures from TDKR along with some stories and anecdotes. I wouldn't mind telling them here either but I don't want to go off topic since this is primarily a Hot Toys forum. :) I have to run now to another production, but thanks again. Cheers!

We'll have to continue this over in TDKR thread. Sounds like fun! Thanks again for sharing so far! :wave

abana5uq.jpg

Batman pic with Ben's lower face and eyes photoshopped. Kinda cool

Keaton pulled it off years ago so I'll leave an open mind for Ben too! And if he ends up looking anything like this, I'll be EXTREMELY happy! :thud:

As for Warner's choice.... I'm sure the competition is loving this news.......

1231293_514678265281246_617378801_n.jpg

Val Kilmer was a pretty good batman. Better than clooney.

Val Kilmer was a pretty good batman. Better than clooney.

"It's the car. Chicks dig the car."

Actually, Kilmer was pretty good. Clooney, well lets just say even he's embarrassed Clooney was Batman.

I mean, all you have to do is say Batman and Robin to him..
George-Clooney.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl ain't that the truth!

Kilmer wasn't bad. I'd put his performance on-par with Keaton.

Honestly, I don't think Clooney would've been so terrible if he'd been in a completely different Batman movie. He had nothing to work with. Bad dialogue. Bad story. Bad action. Bad casting. Bad director. Bad costume. Bad set design. Nothing at all. He probably would've been tolerable, and Kilmer terrible, if they'd switched movies. Then again, maybe Kilmer would've been bright enough to tell Schumaker to f--- off after reading that script.

Is that Clooney .gif really a reaction to a B&R joke?

SnakeDoc

Back