HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

New shot of bats:

tdkrwhite_zps7e5fc04f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The strap I think is on your own preference, cause in the movie batman always has it where it shows the strap. When he fighting. Cause the shoulder pads doesn't stick to his abs areas. But Robbie face plate is awesome. But n hands the color face is darker.

Does that toothpaste trick really work to get rid of scratches on the shoulder pads and the sheen part on the areas of the cowl??? Cuz I OCD big time when my DX12 head fell off on my kitchen tile. Nothing broken thank god, but the side of his ear has a circle shine to it. Kind of irritated if u ask me. So anyone, can u please tell me that toothpaste get that shine off??

Holy Mary mother of F that Bale looks amazing!!! Is that a sculpted eye mod? Wow! :thud:

Is there a thread or page that has more Plasmid pics of that?

My pics are scattered throughout the DX12 modifications thread. Thanks!

New shot of bats:

dx121_zps791d6042.jpg

Oh wow that's cool! :clap What cape is that?

Changed out the little batteries on the EMP gun with brand new ones and the gun lit up brighter.

Just an FYI.

My figure is currently waiting for DX 11 Joker. Definitely going to do an interrogation set up I think.

What kind of batteries do u have to get for the EMP rifle, Difabio?? Mine doesn't light up when I first got it. And how do open the battery part out?? Any help would be appreciated.:pray:

I wish that stand was a bit larger....

Oh and cobra, I love how you set that up...all that's left is bane...

And a couple hundred of banes men fighting against a couple hundred of GCP.

Yes, robbie's custom kisser is awesome. :lecture

Lookin good! Congrats!

I wish that stand was a bit larger....

Oh and cobra, I love how you set that up...all that's left is bane...

And a couple hundred of banes men fighting against a couple hundred of GCP.

Same here! I was thinking of creating a mini-diorama of sorts for Batman and Bane, expanding on the idea of HT's DX12 display stand. Only problem is getting a half dozen cops/mercenaries figures. :lol

Batman's Thunder Thighs were really bothering me so I ripped out his padding. Took a while, but I am VERY happy with his thinner appearance

7F300153-C4A5-4A9E-ABDF-EBA4EB952FAC-3831-00000532449ECC9B_zps83a3cf15.jpg

FCD688AC-8CF5-4079-9432-3DB1FB8A453C-3831-000005323BBC0DC8_zpseb4495f7.jpg

Rock star stance...
C0D3C290-FBEA-4B25-B2AF-3218D6FAFE97-3831-0000053228F32063_zps6842a65e.jpg

Legs apart...
B9285253-BC18-4954-84B6-ED01C4E39DF2-3831-00000532246BC182_zps91143b78.jpg

Legs together...
43E5F7B7-52D3-4BF9-AEDF-63D2B73CF4FE-3831-000005382EB6CA7E_zpsae972e01.jpg

This is why I hate the magnetic necks. When you turn the head, it sometimes fights you for positioning. Then it ends up looking unnatural like your neck is broken and your spine is sticking out the side.

I don't know why HT put padding in there...

This is why I hate the magnetic necks. When you turn the head, it sometimes fights you for positioning. Then it ends up looking unnatural like your neck is broken and your spine is sticking out the side.

I think THIS is what you don't like

73D370B3-DA34-448D-8EB9-43A6D8763D1D-3831-0000053D648A35EB_zpsed64ff9b.jpg

But I think it's rad!
:lol

Those are fantastic pics deak. Did you mod yours? Looks great.

Thanks Lex! Nope just the cape, that's an Lforgino piece of art. Worth it.

I really love this figure, wish I could afford to get it to duel with my 2.0 Joker. My buddy got his Batman in the mail a few days ago, looked amazing.

My pics are scattered throughout the DX12 modifications thread. Thanks!

Oh wow that's cool! :clap What cape is that?

Looks like the Medicom cape to me.

Back