HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^^^^ is it just me, or the knee pad on his left doesnt look aligned with the right one...?

No it doesn't. Thats because his legs aren't exactly across from each other. His left foot is out a little farther because of the pose.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just saw this on facebook :rotfl:lol:lol

552750_481866918510041_844369243_n.jpg

where do i pre order .:lol:lol

I may be wrong but isn't that a devil666 original? :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

You are sure? Can you guarantee it? Some people also have claimed with other figures that they have NOT posed them in crazy positions and they still have deteriorated. Not trying to argue here either but a Ferrari is not a good comparison to collectible toy. I can see people's concerns about the materials for those who've had problems in the past. HT should make some guarantee on the lifetime of the materials used. My point is that if they are going to be charging what they do for toys they should really put the effort into choosing materials. I hope most people didn't have any problems.

Ferrari not good comparison to collectible? Check again. They are both high end items in their own right, so it's fair to compare them both. Hot Toys is the high end version of an action figure, whereas the Ferarri is a high-end version of the car. One thing I can guarantee you: no matter what kinds of materials the engineers chooses for both of them, even if they are made of the most precious metal, will deteriorate one day. You can argue that the Ferrari, being so expensive and all, should have the best materials in the car. But, as time passes, the machine will slowly degrade in quality and there will come the time to fix it or dump it all together.

My whole point is: NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. If people can't accept this fact, maybe they should not be making these purchases. I am sure if Hot Toys used pure titanium on their figures it will last for decades, but who's gonna cough up that much dough for a figure?

Companies run on a budget; they have goals to maximize profits and reduce costs, whilst maintaining a price reasonable to please the general market. As you can see, HT has already made steps forward by using fabric instead of rubber as the undersuit. But at the same time, the price has gone up. If they follow suggestions from fans to use "THE BEST", there will come a time when they start using the most premium of materials but effectively pricing out most of their customer base from future products. When that happens, the company will go bust. HT, I believe, is doing the best they can within their own budget constraints.

P.s. I doubt that even the original prop suit used by Bale can last forever, no matter how much crazy money it'll cost.

don't know how I missed that this had the sticky bomb gun....now I don't have to track down the DX02

every time i look at rachel it reminds me of the twilight zone episode pig people episode ...she's a good actress just needs a nose job..I wish they would have used tom cruises wife for 2nd film ...sorry cant think of her damn name...

every time i look at rachel it reminds me of the twilight zone episode pig people episode ...she's a good actress just needs a nose job..I wish they would have used tom cruises wife for 2nd film ...sorry cant think of her damn name...

Katie Holmes, and ex-wife :lol

Yeah I definitely prefer Katie Holmes over Maggie G. Lesser of two evils :lol

thank's couldn't think of her damn name.. ha ha....

552750_481866918510041_844369243_n.jpg

That's why I want a Batman Begins Rachel Daws (that and because she is ugly in TDK) :monkey3

besides

Spoiler Spoiler:

She was a better actress than the annoying as ____ smirking at every line she says Begins chick.

Its inaccurate. Should have a smoldering silver dollar in it.

SnakeDoc

If was gonna have a long time crush on wouldve been kate ..Maggie isnt believable to me at all .....hmmmm if was billionair batman and could get any one it be vicki vale or the russian balerina's...Anyway back to the bat....

Maybe these guys aren't as shallow?

Dunno, just a thought maybe! I know it's quite crazy...

you have to make your own lucky coin.

She was a better actress than the annoying as ____ smirking at every line she says Begins chick.

But

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey1

And men, we are all shallow...

Back