HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey guys I'm replacing my button cell batteries in my emp gun and what does everyone use for the replacement?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

^ I would use whatever battery they included. Better to keep it the same. ^

bought a backpack for him to re-enact the scene in Hong Kong.

Hr6HsvS.jpg

How anyone can think the DX12 cowl looks good is unbelievable. It's the worst thing in the world.

Paint the eyelids black, makes the standard cowl so much better!

Hot damn that's a derpy batman.
PERS looks broken.

I thought it was Scott Baio as Batman.... whew...I wondered when I missed that announcement :rotfl

In all seriousness, I agree with hokietwo, I'd check the PERS.

His pers isn't broken. It's the shadow cast in the right eye that's giving it that illusion.

It's not his pics or his fault, the figure has always looked that derpy.

I think the angry mouth plate is decent, not great, but better than the other two mouth plates.

gotta agree that my PERS is a little bit off. it's still bearable for me and the tone of the lighting and picture does make the skin abit darker.

gotta agree that my PERS is a little bit off. it's still bearable for me and the tone of the lighting and picture does make the skin abit darker.

Your pic was fine, we were just having a bit of fun with a flawed figure. Hopefully HT addresses the issues with the upcoming armory set. :wave

Your pic was fine, we were just having a bit of fun with a flawed figure. Hopefully HT addresses the issues with the upcoming armory set. :wave

decided not to order that set unfortunately. still waiting for a mouthpiece that resembles Bale as compared to the 3 given with the DX12. hopefully, when the armory set is released, the mouthpiece will be sold separately on ebay but surely they'll jack the prices! :gah:

Flawed my A**...it is beautiful as is all things Batman. Go cook some Hot Dogs....:rotfl

decided not to order that set unfortunately. still waiting for a mouthpiece that resembles Bale as compared to the 3 given with the DX12. hopefully, when the armory set is released, the mouthpiece will be sold separately on ebay but surely they'll jack the prices! :gah:
I'm sure we'll see Chinese bootlegs of the Armory set mouthplates after it's released. At least I hope we do.

What's the deal with the armory mouth pieces? New sculpts? Or 1/6 versions of the 1/4scale batman pieces?

Back