HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh ok.. I didn't know about the Wayne Enterprises satellite in Man of Steel. I missed that.

I'd've surprised if you did notice to be honest, it was during the final Zod fight. Alot of shot was going on there lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

MoS was surprising riddled with a lot of subtle references to the DC universe. I think someone had found references to Green Lantern, Flash, and Green Arrow as well.

As an actor no, but as a director who won the academy award, yeah I believe they're trying to ride that wave

If that was the reason then wouldn't they just hire him as a director?

I'd've surprised if you did notice to be honest, it was during the final Zod fight. Alot of shot was going on there lol

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mq0226lQAy1syiw1no1_500.jpg

That's pretty kewl if you ask me...

I'm concerned that Warner are rushing the JLA thing to compete with Avengers. Would have preferred one more solo Supes outing.

Plus MoS made such a big deal of the world not being ready for a super-powered alien, now they're gonna be inundated with superheroes!

You guys read the articles about how the costumes are almost done? Wonder woman was mentionef too...

I'm hoping to see if I could spy some of the concepts/photos on a bulletin board during our fittings as I was able to on Amazing Spider Man 2. Got to see the Gwen Stacy and early Mary Jane costumes as well as the Electro and Rhino concept photos before their reveals months later, plus several more characters of whom I cannot mention yet.

Is the glove mod to make the hands stay in or is it just a visual preference?

HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Is the glove mod to make the hands stay in or is it just a visual preference?

The glove mod is so the gauntlets sit over the gloves like in TDKR

In TDK the gloves do not sit under the gauntlets, also IMO it's looks better in figure form too having the glove mod

Helps with the articulation too

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

Will the DX 12 cape fit the mms TDK 71?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

The glove mod is so the gauntlets sit over the gloves like in TDKR

In TDK the gloves do not sit under the gauntlets, also IMO it's looks better in figure form too having the glove mod

Helps with the articulation too

thanks, do the hands still pop off easily after the glove mod?

Looks real para! Great photo

You guys read the articles about how the costumes are almost done? Wonder woman was mentionef too...

Will be interesting to see how they do Wonder Woman. I hope she isn't wearing long pants like some recent costumes. Just doesn't look traditional IMO.

Woo! Looks like a real film still! Awesome pic! :rock

Back