Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think anyone can predict what Hot Toys will or will not make. The 60's Joker proto was shown a while ago so they're at least thinking of continuing that line. The AK Batman went up outta nowhere and shortly after the Arkham Joker finally went up for PO, after several years.

I bet I can...at least 1 more Iron Man...Captain America...Black Widow...Ben Affleck Batman...another Rey...Kylo Ren...Luke Skywalker...I can go on with more one hundred percent accurate predictions but the thread would get filled up pretty quickly :)

T6IkmZ2.gifv

I bet I can...at least 1 more Iron Man...Captain America...Black Widow...Ben Affleck Batman...another Rey...Kylo Ren...Luke Skywalker...I can go on with more one hundred percent accurate predictions but the thread would get filled up pretty quickly :)
Well yeah, I just meant in terms of Batman lines.

I've owned approximately 5 Adam Gu sculpts in my time collecting and I do own one now although cannot be sure on its legitimacy as an original.

Do you have any pics of the one you own? Is it an old one? If it has hair it's most likely legit, I stripped most of the hair on my one because Adam didn't do a good job to begin with.

As far as I can tell his are legit sculpts but much older ones, hence the price.

Given the paint jobs I think the asking price is too much for old sculpts like that. Also I am not sure what he means by Custom Interrogation sculpt, what artist is he talking about?

This thread is the definition of insanity.

$6,500 for a ****ing doll head? Jesus Christ.

FYI the going rate for a completed head is actually 8 K, so your actually lucky if u can get it for 6.5 K, which is the amount Adam charges if u were to get him make one from scratch. Personally I don't like Adam's new one, even though the likeness is the best you can get, I can't stand the life-less expression on the face, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Lol this thread. People can spend their money on whatever they what as far as I care. But for some reason it does make me think of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary about all the wealthy professional athletes who eventually go bankrupt in retirement because they don't know how to manage their money responsibly. Even Warren Buffett would think these are crazy prices to spend on this stuff, lol.

Question for those who have both the Dx11 and the Bank Robber 2.0, have you guys tried to put the Bank Robber blazer on the Dx 11?

Cause I think the color of the Bank Robber blazer is more movie accurate.

Lol this thread. People can spend their money on whatever they what as far as I care. But for some reason it does make me think of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary about all the wealthy professional athletes who eventually go bankrupt in retirement because they don't know how to manage their money responsibly. Even Warren Buffett would think these are crazy prices to spend on this stuff, lol.

I guess it just depends on folks' situations.

Yep...regardless of your bank account balance there has got to be a point where one simply says that in general principle it makes no sense to pay the cost of an automobile for a 1/6 scale action figure head...even if it were Monopoly money!

Yep...regardless of your bank account balance there has got to be a point where one simply says that in general principle it makes no sense to pay the cost of an automobile for a 1/6 scale action figure head...even if it were Monopoly money!
Agree... $6500 for a one inch piece of plastic is a Lil absurd. Priorities...

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I'm just jealous. I wish I were in a position where spending that kind of money is somewhat trivial.

It's actually 8-9k for one that has already been made. That's the current market value. I agree it does seem absurd but people see this as owning a piece of an art and not a plastic toy head. Now I don't agree with them but I understand why they do what they do.

Last edited:
It's actually 8-9k for one that has already been made. That's the current market value. I agree it does seem absurd but people see this as owning a piece of an art and not a plastic toy head. Now I don't agree with them but I understand why they do what they do.
Lol...yeah that doesn't make it any better

It truly is the definition of insanity. There's no other reasoning.

How someone's significant other would approve or stay in a relationship with someone with that level of irresponsibility towards money is mind blowing. Even as a single individual with Ciristiano Ronaldo levels of finances, I just have a hard time comprehending such behavior.

Yes. To each their own. We are not all in the same financial level. But there's limits to everything FFS.

I get ridiculous purchases such a plane, 20 Lamborghini, jewelry, hell, islands.

But almost 10K on a doll head? Like, what the actual ****?

It truly is the definition of insanity. There's no other reasoning.

How someone's significant other would approve or stay in a relationship with someone with that level of irresponsibility towards money is mind blowing. Even as a single individual with Ciristiano Ronaldo levels of finances, I just have a hard time comprehending such behavior.

Yes. To each their own. We are not all in the same financial level. But there's limits to everything FFS.

I get ridiculous purchases such a plane, 20 Lamborghini, jewelry, hell, islands.

But almost 10K on a doll head? Like, what the actual ****?
🖒🖒🖒 very well put good sir

I see these figures as a form of art, definitely agree about that... but spending that kind of money for a head sculpt that's an inch tall is ridiculous.

For that amount i'd expect a full scale Joker. At the same time though, pick any random person on the street and they'd probably think spending $250 for a figure is ridiculous.

Back