Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I've had this confirmed by 2 separate sources as I was looking into getting one myself. Needless to say I'm not now.

Oh lord....wwe_michael56 is selling on of his Adam Gu joker heads for $1,500...is it legit? and don't you already have one yourself :)

Oh lord....wwe_michael56 is selling on of his Adam Gu joker heads for $1,500...is it legit? and don't you already have one yourself :)

I've owned approximately 5 Adam Gu sculpts in my time collecting and I do own one now although cannot be sure on its legitimacy as an original. As far as I can tell his are legit sculpts but much older ones, hence the price.

USD $6,500.

damn really that high? i mean...
tumblr_lia9xbL6y31qawrd4o1_500.gif
.5k?

if i had understood it right, he ordered 15 adam sculpts (each $6500), 10 yunsil outfit sets (each $450) and 15 custom shoes (each ~$60). in summary = pure joker love! :panic:

IMG_0802.jpg

Finally got around to installing a shelf for these two, but it feels lacking. Maybe could use some artwork or a movie poster?

Huge shout out to afattori for this DX11! I've barely been able to put it down since I got it.

I think it would work better without the lego figures in the middle.

Always feel non-scaled items/figures muck up a 1:6 display when out together.

IMG_0814.jpg

I think it would work better without the lego figures in the middle.

Always feel non-scaled items/figures muck up a 1:6 display when out together.

Good call. I wasn't sure they would all fit. Until Ingot the Joker I was able to fit the UCS Lego Tumbler and Batpod all on a shelf with the armory set. Just gotta figure out a new shelf for those.

I will say that some stuff does display well with 1/6. Due to its size the UCS Slave 1 fits in perfectly with the latest Boba Fett from HT. But yeah I totally agree that those minifigs and placard weren't working.

Attachments

• IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 282
$6,500. Wow.

SURELY with that sort of spend going about Hot Toys has 3.0 Joker lined up for next year!!?!?! :pray:

I wonder if they'll try harder to get Adam Gu on board this time since Prime 1 got him to do their Joker. Didn't they try for the 2.0?

I'd buy a Hot Toys 1/4th Ledger Joker sculpted by Adam Gu with a ton of accessories. :pray:

It would have to be a big offer though I'd imagine seeing as he can command that price for one head.

Oh definitely, which is why I think a 1/4th scale figure would be ideal. We've never had a HT Ledger Joker in that scale, and it would look great with the QS Batman.

They could easily cram a TON of useless accessories to drive the price up if need be. A broken pool cue would be cool, a bazooka, the grenade rig, deck of cards, endless knives, Brian Douglas' Batman mask (SS exclusive), Chechen's dogs, and maybe even a cocktail or glass of champagne from the fundraiser scene. :lol

It would be pointless to release another 1/6 Ledger, and if they did get Adam, it would be a grail piece for me. Never gonna happen tho.

Did some changes to the light and sort the cables to the side this time , im also thinking to add extra lights on each side that is missing but not so sure yet. What you guys think ?
Adamnewlight.JPG

I can confirm that I really do want Hot Toys to release a new Heath Ledger Joker figure in 1/6 or 1/4 next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hot Toys did release a 3.0 TDK Joker but it better have rooted instead of sculpted hair. I've seen quite a number of custom Jokers that look amazing with the rooted hair. It's the next logical realism step for them. If HT can do Chewie, this should be a piece of cake.

Back