Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Owen doesnt sculpt only add hair (super nice job) and paint jokers. He does wonders with the MJ Choi or Creg's. But, he just does that.

Well, he also makes some minor adjustments. Anyway, he makes sculpts look realistic. And he does it well. I love Creg's stuff, but he is missing good painter to complement his good sculpting skills.
I know very few people who are good in both sculpting and painting, Adam would be one of them.

How much does Owen charge to hair a sculpt? I've got an MJ Choi Joker I was wanting to upgrade, planned on going with Jake Rahmier but he isn't taking commissions.

How much does Owen charge to hair a sculpt? I've got an MJ Choi Joker I was wanting to upgrade, planned on going with Jake Rahmier but he isn't taking commissions.

you have to check with Owen... i think only hair work is not that expensive , drop him a msg on FB im sure he will respond!

purple coat USD300
grey blazer 250
green vest 180
shirt or pants usd150 each
tie 40
plus shipping

053ca482887a2f733.gif

For that price you can pick up one of prime 1 batman statues and have some left over... wow.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

The anual price discussion again? :)

Short answer: It is all about passion, quality, supply & demand.

Last edited:
Back