Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never get hold of this figure for a sensible price but I have a DX11 head sculpt on my DX01 figure. I'm trying to make it more like the DX11 without spending a fortune.
The dull purple of the coat is the thing that still bothers me most when I compare it to the DX11. I'm wondering if anyone here has ever owned the CGL Joker costume set that KG Hobby sell and could confirm whether or not the brightness of the purple coat matches the DX11 stock coat?
https://www.kghobby.com/cgl-toys-1-6-joker-action-figure-full-costume-set-jacket-suit-pants-shoes/
It's looks good to me but obviously not easy to tell just from photos.

I could never get hold of this figure for a sensible price but I have a DX11 head sculpt on my DX01 figure. I'm trying to make it more like the DX11 without spending a fortune.
The dull purple of the coat is the thing that still bothers me most when I compare it to the DX11. I'm wondering if anyone here has ever owned the CGL Joker costume set that KG Hobby sell and could confirm whether or not the brightness of the purple coat matches the DX11 stock coat?
https://www.kghobby.com/cgl-toys-1-6-joker-action-figure-full-costume-set-jacket-suit-pants-shoes/
It's looks good to me but obviously not easy to tell just from photos.

It is very similar to the color of original. I would not recommend this set overall but the coat is the one thing that is pretty snazzy. The shoes are awful. I sold mine. I prefer the dx 1 coat myself. I ended up buying a dx 1 body with clothing minus coat for the extra head on the 11. Overall like the look of it better for the jail set up because its not as vibrant as the 11's clothing. Just my opinion. If the vibrant is what you are going for you will like the coat in that set. The sleeves were a bit long but I never had on a actual Hot Toys body. I sold before I got the extra body. Little rambling, but hope that helps ya.

It is very similar to the color of original. I would not recommend this set overall but the coat is the one thing that is pretty snazzy. The shoes are awful. I sold mine. I prefer the dx 1 coat myself. I ended up buying a dx 1 body with clothing minus coat for the extra head on the 11. Overall like the look of it better for the jail set up because its not as vibrant as the 11's clothing. Just my opinion. If the vibrant is what you are going for you will like the coat in that set. The sleeves were a bit long but I never had on a actual Hot Toys body. I sold before I got the extra body. Little rambling, but hope that helps ya.

Indeed it does help and thank you. :) The coat is the only thing I want from the set, if I could buy that on it's own I would. From memory I'm not sure how vibrant his coat is in the movie but I always love the more vibrant look in DX11 pics and videos.

i got my two heads now and decided to post here. one is from Bobby C and other used to be from Owens personal collection and he decided to sell.
joker1.jpgjoker5.jpgjoker3.jpegjoker2.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed it does help and thank you. :) The coat is the only thing I want from the set, if I could buy that on it's own I would. From memory I'm not sure how vibrant his coat is in the movie but I always love the more vibrant look in DX11 pics and videos.

funny because how vibrant the DX11 coat is one of the main things I didn't like about it lol
It's accurate to promo shots but it's darker in the movie, which is how I prefer it

Some guy on ebay offered me an unopened SS exclusive version of this figure as a trade for all three Predators figures.

I was looking for some quick cash and didn't have time to wait to get it and then relist it.

Even though I already have the figure I'm kinda regretting not taking the trade now cause there's no doubt in my mind I coulda got way more for the joker alone than all three predator figs.

Boss. I had sold my exclusive for 325 shipped two years ago. Imagine my regret lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back