Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My actual phone wallpaper

5gz03nA.jpg

Another pic

BK90GSw.jpg

Just managed to make a sweet trade for a brand-new Joker 2.0. Chose to celebrate it with a excellent craft beer. More pics to follow, as if no one has seen this piece before. Lol.
56c098b4074a08cde1b58ddd2cc24c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're on the fence about this figure, you really shouldn't be. I have no idea why I was. Finally got him out of the box. Absolutely love it. [emoji7][emoji851][emoji106]
203272561524cbf4ca278b5603ccaba6.jpg
5cf9269b8d77b511178763ff97c85f03.jpg
93c04f73d0ce67891238dcb1f90272db.jpg
0d08b22973ed75d0e6328bfe71b0c48f.jpg
c88193ca08399b503994074015c9dd21.jpg
83e2a661ddd4e4d3f5927cbb7d52d68a.jpg

And mine is still in the box i dont know why. I was tempted to sell it and buy more SW figures but something stops me. Especially when i see that great photos from I Am Toys. You have some nice camera.

On my top shelf is Marty Mcfly think i love him most of them all. Maybe DX11 puts him down one day.

And mine is still in the box i dont know why. I was tempted to sell it and buy more SW figures but something stops me. Especially when i see that great photos from I Am Toys. You have some nice camera.

Thanks. Believe it or not I just take the photos with my iPhone. Lol

Same here... I should've sold it for a couple more stormtroopers. But, yeah, Joker. Can't sell it.

Nice pics I Am Toys, there is something wrong with your table setup however, I wonder if you can spot it

Damn, yeah. My pencil is upside down, at least according to the film. Lol. Fixing it now. Ha

Damn, yeah. My pencil is upside down, at least according to the film. Lol. Fixing it now. Ha

The year TDK came out, I wanted to do a TDK costume for a party, but didn't feel like putting in a lot of effort or money.

The result was this - inaccurate pencil placement (I knew this going into it, but again - not a lot of effort, and I think you'd need magical powers to put the pencil through the skull itself), but at least it wasn't the nine hundred millionth ****** Joker costume of the year.

iFcXym5.jpg

Yep you got it :hi5:

It makes sense really to have the pointy bit facing up though, especially when you consider what the Joker uses it for. :lol
My Joker pencil is still in the table, best place to keep it so I don't lose it, I guess.

DSCF4414_zpsbfvui6t9.jpg

Yep you got it :hi5:

It makes sense really to have the pointy bit facing up though, especially when you consider what the Joker uses it for. :lol
My Joker pencil is still in the table, best place to keep it so I don't lose it, I guess.

DSCF4414_zpsbfvui6t9.jpg

Yeah I'm leaving it there too. To damn small and easy to lose. Sweet set up too.

Back