Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some advice: Met a guy offering a dx11 (clothed) with the PERS headsculpt plus the police joker with dx 01 accessories. Both items are new, and fully clothed.

He's offering it for $460. Seeing as how I already have a DX 11 coat, jacket, and a MJ choi HS, it seems like I could buy this and sell the rest of it peice by piece and end up either breaking even, or getting the rest of the DX 11 stuff for very cheap...

Is this a feasible plan? Do people see problems with it? I may be overestimating how easy it is to sell small, random accessories for these figures.

Also, I just ordered a CGL clothing set, that (if I buy this form this guy) I will be selling right away.

I'd be willing to buy that Cop Joker from you for a good price. Plenty of folks in this thread have been looking for DX11 clothes too.

Last edited:
Question: If I have the original hot toys bodies from the dx 01/police joker release, do I have the TTM slim body? Or was that something that they changed for the DX 11?

Just got a dx11 coat, how do u get the sleeve cuffs to go together? Looks sloppy open.
104564d588a54902180213d6096fd105.jpg

Here is is currently also.
720d709f780a3e78b548c31ad985bc85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for these DX 11 accessories: hands, pants, vest, tie, and knife. Any help would be appreciated!
you can e-mail me at [email protected], or reply to this thread.
Thanks, guys.

Just picked up a dx11 off ebay

And i am having one difficult time putting on his coats, instructions say its best to insert the gray coat inside the purple coat first , then install one arm,

No issues there, however nothing about getting the other arm into the coats , is there a trick to it?

Try raising both arms straight up ("I surrender" like) and then slip the coat arms through first and slide down. Then slowly lower one arm at a time, turning the coat sleeve as needed. I've been successful in the past with that method.

Try raising both arms straight up ("I surrender" like) and then slip the coat arms through first and slide down. Then slowly lower one arm at a time, turning the coat sleeve as needed. I've been successful in the past with that method.

Great ill try that later tonight, see if that works for me

Guys,

maybe someone knows, where can I find this, or knows who did it?

It's I believe 1/6 head sculpt of Joker, it's the only pic i have, found it on instagram.

FullSizeRender.jpg

It's amazing to me that ledger joker is probably the most popular figure in 1/6 scale and there's only been one sculpt that really looks spot on (adam's). The guy is just so hard to sculpt for whatever reason.

Back