Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats again on getting your joker man.
Specially for free! Can't beat that. Lol.
I hope this experience did not disheartened you in anyway...the most important thing is you liking your figure.

For me personally, i think Adam's is the not only the best joker, but the best 1/6 sculpt I've seen, so you're extremely
Lucky getting that sculpt as well.
Looking forward to see those pics. :duff
I love both their sculpts! I think they're amazing artists and no I'm not disheartened, I'm amused :rotfl

Every thread on this forum has custom figures. The Dx12 was so bad I forgot what the real one looked like. Terminator threads..customs all over the place, again everywhere. The truth is if a well known member posted that they wouldn't have caught ****. Mike Ecko posted the same pics a few pages back he's has already posted at least once already..not a word. I think that custom is terrible but I wouldn't have said anything until i saw the elitist remarks from you guys that happen all the time unless you are buddy buddies. The cliques on this forum have been a joke to the rest of the collecting community (believe it or not, there is one) for years. I come here and try to be positive but man, it is ****ing hard.

It isn't hard to not be a **** either Lejuan. Just let the ****ing post go, that guy wasn't trolling. He was excited about something, shared it, and got thrashed.

For what?

Just let it go, don't respond to it if you thinks it sucks. No need to gather the posse and make drama. Just keep your mouth shut and move on to another thread. I do it all the time, it's not that hard.:dunno

Sorry for derailing the thread, I won't post more pics of Bobby's head and when Adam's head(which I'm also getting for free) ships I will ask the people of this forum if I can post pics of it.

You don't have to ask anyone. You can start a custom Joker thread in the DC customs sub-forum. I guess you missed my post...

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

It isn't hard to not be a **** either Lejuan. Just let the ****ing post go, that guy wasn't trolling. He was excited about something, shared it, and got thrashed.

For what?

Just let it go, don't respond to it if you thinks it sucks. No need to gather the posse and make drama. Just keep your mouth shut and move on to another thread. I do it all the time, it's not that hard.:dunno

:exactly: It's not hard all round :lol

Why are you bringing my name into this? Saying I haven't said a word in this thread, are you serious?

I'm confused, what picture did I post are you referring to? The only Joker I've posted in this thread is the DX11 Joker. I have one stock head sculpt and one re-painted.

Last edited:
It's all relative if you ask me, if I paid that much for something I'd say it looks 5x better too. Whatever floats your boat.

This thread :lol. The best part is Nolan asking for the expensive custom for free. "Hey bro, you probably can't break a million and that's the smallest bill I have. Can you just give me one for free?"

This thread :lol. The best part is Nolan asking for the expensive custom for free. "Hey bro, you probably can't break a million and that's the smallest bill I have. Can you just give me one for free?"

Don't forget Bale. Not sure if he asked for a freebie though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the clumpy, cat litter appearance around the eyes?

His makeup appears cakey and flakey on screen in certain scenes too :dunno

Don't get me wrong, there have been some big swing and miss attempts at custom Joker sculpts, but the best of them blow the DX11 out. The great ones kill the DX11 in the realism department. 9/10 I'm against real hair for a sculpt but when it's done well it really works on Joker sculpts. It adds so much life and realism that when you compare the DX11 to the top dog custom sculpts, it looks like a total toy.

And I'm not completely bashing the DX11 sculpt. It's definitely HT's best attempt and the PERS actually work really well with it. Just saying that it doesn't compare to the best customs out there.

Some sculpts are more photogenic than others but no matter what, EVERYTHING looks better in hand. Some things only look a hair better, some things look miles better. I could just imagine how nice this must look in person because to me, that's a killer likeness and realism. Guaranteed you can show this pic to a layman and pass it off as a pic of Ledger

Ledger never looked like he was crusty or made out of toxic asbestos and plaster.

You want to see realism? Google BobbyC's 1:1 Joker sculpts. They're great. They look life like, have a "life" to them and it looks like real skin with paint applied to it. THAT is great work. His Jack Torrance's teeth and hair? His Michael Gough Alfred? Those look photorealistic. Not these little Joker heads. I just don't get the appeal other than these hyper Nolan Joker 1/6 nuts that demand all this stuff. The market has been over saturated with Ledger Joker, period.

People can say what they will about the DX 11 but atleast that sculpt looks fleshy with a realistic wet, sweat sheen and not some dried up shrunken voodoo thing.

Last edited:
His 1:1 work is out of control without a doubt. Incredible stuff.

I guess to each their own when it comes to tastes in sculpts. I will say that there wouldn't be a saturation of Ledger Joker if HT hit it on the screws in one of their 4-5 attempts. People are looking for more than what HT has brought to the table. I'm a big Nolan trilogy guy; I wouldn't call myself a nut or fanboy, and I'm looking for a replacement for the DX11 head. It's good but I'm looking for better

Back