Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the money involved, I really don't see Heath in there AT ALL. I see The Joker, which is fine and dandy but I don't think it's any closer than HT's and the hair is a mess too. Or at least the way it's styled.

I would still have enough for that.

$1000 for just a head is pretty crazy imo. If it was a full figure with custom tailored clothing by Kato or something like that then it would be more reasonable

$1000 for just a head is pretty crazy imo. If it was a full figure with custom tailored clothing by Kato or something like that then it would be more reasonable

I can agree with that and my mentality would be the same as yours buddy in that I would rather buy 4 HT figures and have change left over as opposed to paying that much for a head sculpt but each to their own.

Totally, I've spent mroe then 500 for just one figure, but that was only once, I can't see myself spending that much unless I crap money :lol but that hs looks good anyway, better than the HT hs

Well as I said, I got it for free(paid only for the shipping) and the HT sculpt looks like a cheap plastic toy by comparison, so it's a win, win situation for me.
Oh and it's 1200$, not 1k and Bobby deserves it for the AMAZING work he does, it's an original sculpt made out of silicone, with mohair and glass eyes. Show me one person who would charge less for the work he puts into it.
PS. Also, Nolan has it...

Well as I said, I got it for free(paid only for the shipping) and the HT sculpt looks like a cheap plastic toy by comparison, so it's a win, win situation for me.
Oh and it's 1200$, not 1k and Bobby deserves it for the AMAZING work he does, it's an original sculpt made out of silicone, with mohair and glass eyes. Show me one person who would charge less for the work he puts into it.
PS. Also, Nolan has it...

Grats man.
One thing I just want to reiterate, as I mentioned several posts back, this sculpt
is absolutely dependent on LED lights, it really makes the sculpt shine.
So hopefully, that's on your agenda for the display. :peace

How do you know that?

When Bobby's 1/6 was in production, it was known that Nolan's people contacted Bobby
Cause Nolan wanted one also.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the head does not look good to me. Doesn't look like Ledger and the paintwork looks messy and sloppy. I'm pretty sure we saw that sculpt about four years ago too.

It's here and it's AMAZING!
I will take better pics in the upcoming days!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I like it! But not for $1200! Wow! Nice display piece for those that got one.

Who ever says bobbyc joker doesnt look like ledger is blind.... I believe he said they were friends maybe thats how he got it free?

Who ever says bobbyc joker doesnt look like ledger is blind.... I believe he said they were friends maybe thats how he got it free?

Pretty sure Jokes & Bats is not blind. He qualified his statement by saying that it didn't look like Ledger to him. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion :)

It doesn't look like Ledger. If I were blind, I wouldn't be able to see these posts and reply.

I think Bobby Causey's 1:1 are pretty damn good. Those life size sculptures he makes are amazing, Jack Torrance and Christopher Lee especially. Don't even get me started about that custom built Batmobile. The 1/6 Joker heads though? Not so much. They look reptilian, crusty and mostly unfinished. I can see the masterful craftsmenship in his personal 1:1 art pieces, but not in these numbered Joker heads. Still he's the one laughing all the way to the bank considering he sold a handful for $1200. I don't know how he did it, but kudos to him.

Last edited:
I wasnt referring to him specifically its just a saying. Just like ive seen people say the ht head looks better wich is pretty absurd. I think the paint looks great its more realistic that way just like real face paint gets flaky etc, but to each his own.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back