Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aqa9uran.jpg

Why So Serious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That life size Alfred is incredible, so is the Tall Man bust. I like Bobbys life size Joker, but I never liked the 1/6 sculpt. I don't know if its the paint or what but the likeness is lacking. I've heard of what all goes into making it so I appreciate the craftsmanship and respect the guy, but I just think the sculpt is kinda ugly. No offense.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

My only issue withy the Bobby C Joker is that it has always looked like the right side of his face is lower than his left. Like it's sagging or something.

My only issue withy the Bobby C Joker is that it has always looked like the right side of his face is lower than his left. Like it's sagging or something.

Its because the neck was sculpted tilted forward like what Heath usually does quite a bit in the movie.
So if you straightened the neck straight like a regular figure, this head would be facing up and tilted to the right.
Also, much like when someone tilts their head down and look at another direction, their head would naturally gravitate to tilt at an angle.

Does any one have a tutorial on hair implantation? Ive been looking every where and no luck :( i want my joker to have real hair...

Its because the neck was sculpted tilted forward like what Heath usually does quite a bit in the movie.
So if you straightened the neck straight like a regular figure, this head would be facing up and tilted to the right.
Also, much like when someone tilts their head down and look at another direction, their head would naturally gravitate to tilt at an angle.

:clap :hi5:

I dunno, there still looks to be something off kilter about it to me.

Can you make him look left or is he somehow sculpted looking right?

[edit] I guess you wouldn't want to with the eyes looking right.

I dunno, there still looks to be something off kilter about it to me.

Can you make him look left or is he somehow sculpted looking right?

[edit] I guess you wouldn't want to with the eyes looking right.

Yes, cause his neck is attached to the ht next plug, you can turn his head left or right, tilt it down more, or up. But, due to the neck angle, its limited in that you dont want to tilt it too much cause it wont look natural. Since the neck is tilted forward, he's always gonna like like he's tilting his head forward and looking to his right.

Anyone have a new or mib dx-11 preferably ex they want to sell.? i had it on preorder from sideshow but i had to cancel at that time because my son had a freak accident that resulted in massive medical bills. When I went to re-order already sold out :(

I've been trying to buy one ever since but either its listed (not selling) for crazy prices on eBay or by the time I pm a someone selling one in the "marketplace" its already sold or spoken for. I work all day, and the site is blocked by my companies firewall, so unfortunately I can't check to often during the day

If you know anyone that has one for sale let me know. My collection just isn't complete without this figure in it, and as much as I love the figures I have now the empty spot where the joker is supposed to be is driving me nuts. Figure it was worth a shot posting here.

Btw..there are a lot of great pictures in this thread.

Yes, cause his neck is attached to the ht next plug, you can turn his head left or right, tilt it down more, or up. But, due to the neck angle, its limited in that you dont want to tilt it too much cause it wont look natural. Since the neck is tilted forward, he's always gonna like like he's tilting his head forward and looking to his right.

I'm still not clear on why it looks like he's looking right (besides the eyes looking right). I get that the neck is sculpted tilting down, but is it actually sculpted with a turn to the right in the neck somehow?

Looks like this was meant for a fixed pose. My theory is that he made the 1/6 heads available just because of the demand..I always thought he should resculpt the neck portion or at the very least made his portrait available without the neck given the high cost but meh... not to knock his work or anything but I've been happy with HT's offering pretty much since BR Joker not sure why everyone feels the need to shell out thousands.

I'm still not clear on why it looks like he's looking right (besides the eyes looking right). I get that the neck is sculpted tilting down, but is it actually sculpted with a turn to the right in the neck somehow?

Yes it is. And actually, its another one of its strong points cause it gives it a natural motion.

Last edited:
It really is man, I know its sounds cliché, but its really something to see in hand. :peace

I totally agree with you Remy. The way the neck is sculpted really does nail at as Heath as the joker.
Sounds horrible but when I picked mine up , It actually looked like Heath's decapitated head rather than a statue of a head.
It really is that real and that good.

The guy is crazy talented.

Back