Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I've toned down the shoulders a little. I think ill add a bit to the bottom as well but not much. Ill eventually cut the sleeves on the blazer. Someone did that way back( same as bruno) when the figure first came out and I thought it looked much better.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Would Tamiya snow weathering powder give a similar effect? ..I'd feel better putting that on the coat instead of paint.

Nice job Fiend. The MRM will be the icing on the cake! btw, which paintup did you end up deciding on again?

Would Tamiya snow weathering powder give a similar effect? ..I'd feel better putting that on the coat instead of paint.

Maybe. I never used it but I hear good things about it and it can wash out. I used soft pastels which can also be washed out. You can mix the colors too like I did for the gray.

Nice job Fiend. The MRM will be the icing on the cake! btw, which paintup did you end up deciding on again?

I'm still deciding. :lol I never thought it would be that big of a head ache to pick. This will be my last sculpt that Skiman will paint ( at least for the foreseeable future) so I want it to count. Plus I don't think I will be buying many more ,if any , custom Joker sculpts. Im leaning toward the Nurse make up actually. Maybe the Hit me paint. I dunno.

One thing I didn't want was the paint to be all messed up like the MCU since I already have the laughing sculpt for that but MRM sculpt looks brilliant with it. The best one out of the lot that he's painted I think. Ill make a decision once its ready to ship.....I think. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Fiendtalk 2

I just went all out. Put a little more on he coat and a little in the pants and shoes. Does anyone have a good pic of the actual shoes. Maybe from a display. I can only use my phone and it doesn't always find all the best images.

Maybe. I never used it but I hear good things about it and it can wash out. I used soft pastels which can also be washed out. You can mix the colors too like I did for the gray.

I'm still deciding. :lol I never thought it would be that big of a head ache to pick. This will be my last sculpt that Skiman will paint ( at least for the foreseeable future) so I want it to count. Plus I don't think I will be buying many more ,if any , custom Joker sculpts. Im leaning toward the Nurse make up actually. Maybe the Hit me paint. I dunno.

One thing I didn't want was the paint to be all messed up like the MCU since I already have the laughing sculpt for that but MRM sculpt looks brilliant with it. The best one out of the lot that he's painted I think. Ill make a decision once its ready to ship.....I think. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Fiendtalk 2

:lol Fair enough. I don't blame you, all of them are just so good. I'm tossing up between the Hit Me and MCU as well.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. This is one of the 'definitive' Ledger Joker sculpts, almost on par with Adam's, and definitely MRM's best sculpt IMO.

I think Zsasz cut the sleeves off a while back. I'll probably do it to mine too since removes a lot of bulk.

:lol Fair enough. I don't blame you, all of them are just so good. I'm tossing up between the Hit Me and MCU as well.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. This is one of the 'definitive' Ledger Joker sculpts, almost on par with Adam's, and definitely MRM's best sculpt IMO.

Oh cool, you're getting one?

Just downloaded photobucket app and learned how to share pics. Excuse the quality of pics. Taken with iPhone
571CEE7B-10EF-4764-8322-D77E7DA77F18-228-0000001847F20590_zps79e88b57.jpg

Mr. J. I'm thinking about getting a new one to recreate that interrogation scene with the laughing head sculpt but I'm not having luck finding it for $300 or less.... sigh

Maybe I should just buy the individual parts, except I can't find the vest anywhere, but I feel like if I'm already paying a lot for the parts alone, mind as well get the rest of the set for a few bucks more...

Back