Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd throw this out there, but steaming the coat makes it lay wonderfully. My coat was sticking out weirdly on the lapels, so I steamed it, put a hair band around the middle, and let it sit overnight. My jacket looked awesome this morning.

Just thought I'd throw this out there, but steaming the coat makes it lay wonderfully. My coat was sticking out weirdly on the lapels, so I steamed it, put a hair band around the middle, and let it sit overnight. My jacket looked awesome this morning.

Hair band around the middle? What is that for and you got pictures?

Bruno what display case is that? I think that shelf will fit the Avengers team (including the hulk)

Its the Joker !

I think :dunno

DSCF1642_zps4d008bb2.jpg

Hair band around the middle? What is that for and you got pictures?

The hairband/ponytail holder was keeping the jacket closed and tight while it was drying overnight. It held the lapels and sides in place. I don't have pictures yet but I'll try to put some up later tonight.

I STILL can't get my jacket futzed right even with the steam treatment. It's like once it gets on the body it loses its shape, no matter how much I push and pull the layers. :gah:

I'm with spiderbo. Anyone is welcome to weather mine too.

Bruno what display case is that? I think that shelf will fit the Avengers team (including the hulk)
This is a custom display made by measure.
I Think this one is not large enough for the Avengers.
Have this one too, i think this will probably fit The Avengers
Nq6tTQP.jpg

Anybody want to weather my jacket like Bruno's? It's amazing.

I STILL can't get my jacket futzed right even with the steam treatment. It's like once it gets on the body it loses its shape, no matter how much I push and pull the layers. :gah:

I'm with spiderbo. Anyone is welcome to weather mine too.

Its not hard to do guys, I did this without experience, you can try first in parts less importants on the back of the coat to check if looks good, and then you do the final job.

Nq6tTQP.jpg

Its not hard to do guys, I did this without experience, you can try first in parts less importants on the back of the coat to check if looks good, and then you do the final job.

Who is measure or is that a company? That interrogation scene makes me want to get the DX 11 + 12 now. WOW

It was made by a joiner, a woodworker.
Here in Brazil, any woodworker can do that, in US if you show this photos for woodworker I'm pretty sure they can do that.

Nq6tTQP.jpg

Perfect bank robber joker posing there. :clap

Back