Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos Hank...got any links to the background images?
I have a few saved for printing but could always use more.

I just googled them. If I found one I liked, I just clicked on "More Sizes" and usually some pretty high res versions pop up.

Here's one that's pretty much what I used (though I had to crop it to fit on the paper).

dk-fc-00008.jpg

And the DKR poster:
the-dark-knight-rises-2.jpg

Here in Spain if I want to obtain a joker 2.0, his price is of 390$, this way that the only possibility of obtaining a joker was looking for a MMS for 165$ more 60$ for the backdrop set, total 225$, already that are absent gadgets and the head with the system PERS, but at the moment already I have my figure in house.:rotfl

Sorry dude, but I had the MMS, and I dont think that thing is worth anywhere near what ypu paid for it. IMO you should have just saved for the DX2.0.

I never really had the urge to buy this bad boy (que link to bad boy thread :lol) until I saw it in a store last week. The heads look so much better in person. What a great figure. I think it's time for my first ever ledger joker! £200 from forbidden planet isn't a bad price, is it?

I never really had the urge to buy this bad boy (que link to bad boy thread :lol) until I saw it in a store last week. The heads look so much better in person. What a great figure. I think it's time for my first ever ledger joker! £200 from forbidden planet isn't a bad price, is it?

Is that .com or .co.uk buddy?

FP.co.uk had him for £190 but I'm not sure if they still have them in stock.

I'd say go for it. It'll probably only get more expensive and that's a pretty good price.

Yeah, I'd go for it at that price too.
cheers guys, yeah I'm gonna go for it. After a little research my was made up. They were £180 on OSB when they first came out and I know from experience he charges £10 shipping, so yeah £200 isn't a bad price at all.

Is that .com or .co.uk buddy?

FP.co.uk had him for £190 but I'm not sure if they still have them in stock.

.com mate. In store it's £209 an that's a special price, reduced from something like £270. The web price is £200.

cheers guys, yeah I'm gonna go for it. After a little research my was made up. They were £180 on OSB when they first came out and I know from experience he charges £10 shipping, so yeah £200 isn't a bad price at all.

.com mate. In store it's £209 an that's a special price, reduced from something like £270. The web price is £200.

After checking FP.co.uk he is out of stock but even at £200 that is still a fantastic price especially since he has been out for a while now.

By the way you will love him. I have him next to Bane and the DX12, a real stand out threesome.

I hope you enjoy him buddy. :yess:

I finally received my Joker yesterday after pre-ordering last year June. He was definitely worth the wait. I know there have been thousands pictures posted, but I thought I'd share mine as well. :)

IMG_9947_2_small.jpg

IMG_9951_2_small.jpg

Wow... awesome job! The HS looks perfect. These are without question the best photos I've seen of this figure, and the best futzing I've seen so far! These photos really show how great Kato's costume really is :rock

After checking FP.co.uk he is out of stock but even at £200 that is still a fantastic price especially since he has been out for a while now.

By the way you will love him. I have him next to Bane and the DX12, a real stand out threesome.

I hope you enjoy him buddy. :yess:

Thank you my mate!

Yep, alongside batman and Bane is the plan! :yess: I still need Bane though :lol

Thank you my mate!

Yep, alongside batman and Bane is the plan! :yess: I still need Bane though :lol

No problem buddy.

Bane is also an awesome figure too although I did the TTM 20 body swap to achieve the 'boss' pose and bought extra hands and a shotgun for him.

I think my Nolan Batman 1/6 is complete with these three figures, well hopefully.

Back