Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently acquired a Joker figure MMS68, I'm looking for the official thread but can not find.

4q6e.jpg

Kal El Reviews: Hot Toys DX11 Joker 2.0

Video Review of Hot Toys DX-11 The Joker 2.0 from the Batman Film; The Dark Knight.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE4sUQhK6cc&feature=c4-overview&list=UUROf_lOxJO7P6ta0oxNwf9Q[/ame]

An absolutely superb and in my opinion, must have release from hot toys for batman fans and general collectors alike. With Stunning sculpts, fantastic tailoring and an array of great accessories The Joker is top shelf.
Some of the highlights of the Dx release are the laughing head sculpt and the terrogation set up which includes a table and chair as well as a fantastic backdrop.

Articulation is fantastic as usual on a slim truetype body and almost any of the jokers iconic poses are possible. The only hindrance is the one piece head/neck sculpt as it limits the range of head posing. Though this is a very minor complaint as both sculpts are so good. The 'Pers' (poseable eyeball rolling system) make the head sculpt incredible.

Overall I think its a 9/10 (its must be perfect for a 10/10) the coat could be a little more 'worn' but that again is a minor complaint on such a complete figure.
Highly recommended and very true to the source material.
Pick it up.

Full Gallery here:
https://kalelreviews.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/hot-toys-dx11-joker-2-0-gallery/

You mean like someone paid him $20 to take it? :monkey3

Like 20 bucks cheap I hope :lol

maybe he got it cheap....

like really cheap

Here in Spain if I want to obtain a joker 2.0, his price is of 390$, this way that the only possibility of obtaining a joker was looking for a MMS for 165$ more 60$ for the backdrop set, total 225$, already that are absent gadgets and the head with the system PERS, but at the moment already I have my figure in house.:rotfl

I switched up my poses and snapped a few new pictures of this bad boy. Check em out.

This one was just a quick pose I did until I had the time to get more fussy with it.
IMG_1120.jpg~original

IMG_1114.jpg~original

IMG_1123.jpg~original

DSC04650.jpg~original

Great photos Hank...got any links to the background images?
I have a few saved for printing but could always use more.

Back