Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HIT ME!!!!!

hottoyszzzz001.jpg

hottoyszzzz002.jpg

hottoyszzzz003.jpg

hottoyszzzz004.jpg

hottoyszzzz005.jpg

hottoyszzzz006.jpg

hottoyszzzz007.jpg

hottoyszzzz008.jpg

hottoyszzzz009.jpg

hottoyszzzz010.jpg

Is he supposed to have this mark on his forehead?

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

I didn't notice it before, but it's in all my pics:

IMG_5665crop.jpg

It's especially noticeable now in the detolf with the overhead LEDS.

Yeah Maglor, both of mine have it. I really had to look under the light to see it though. It's really hard to notice on the second one.

Anywhere else I could pick up this bad boy for cheaper?

BigBadToyStore: 291.38 shipped
Alter Ego Comics: 274.99 + shipping?
Sideshow: 274.99 shipped

Sideshow's $274 isn't much more than flat retail. That's about the cheapest you're going to get ... and not much over the cheapest you'd have ever gotten. I got mine for $266 shipped from BBTS ... and I preordered on day 1.

SnakeDoc

Sideshow's $274 isn't much more than flat retail. That's about the cheapest you're going to get ... and not much over the cheapest you'd have ever gotten. I got mine for $266 shipped from BBTS ... and I preordered on day 1.

SnakeDoc

Thanks, figured I'd try and ask around but I'm coming to the conclusion I'll be dishing out 274 at Sideshow.

I have that mark on mine too, if you mean that curved slight indentation. I might take some pics but everyone else did that already. Not related, but I also have a bunch of long dust strands stuck under his face paint, very weird. I almost pulled one out but they're stuck in there good. :lol

Yeah Maglor, both of mine have it. I really had to look under the light to see it though. It's really hard to notice on the second one.

Lame. Well, at least you saved me from buying another one.

I don't really know what i'm looking at.

What's wrong with it?

Is he supposed to have this mark on his forehead?

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5885.jpg

I didn't notice it before, but it's in all my pics:

IMG_5665crop.jpg

It's especially noticeable now in the detolf with the overhead LEDS.

Really noticeable in that middle pic, which is an accurate representation of what he looks like on my shelf right now.

Shieet!! Now I gotta check mine too. Looks like a mini fingernail indention on the dome.

Yup. Mine has it too, but I ain't trippin.

Last edited:
Back