Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok maybe I exaggerated a little bit since I own the DX01 coat I know it doesn't look really black but its really really really dark purple and just way too dark IMO. Like you said the color should be somewhere in btw DX01 coat color and DX11 coat color. :wink1:

I understand and I am in perfect agreement. :exactly: Basically what I was stressing in the video is with picking between the 2 choices, the DX01 is more screen accurate when comparing it to the DX11...and the DX11 only. Obviously they are both off if comparing it to the actual screen used outfit.

Yeah I agree but there was one thing I could not get watching your video, and that is you said your blazer was blueish grey. I have both the Kato handmade one and the Dx11 one and they are both light grey, no blue in them at all. Are you sure your one is a blueish grey? :huh

To be real honest, I don't even remember saying blueish grey in the vid. :lol I was getting punch drunk leaning over the whole time filming on the floor like I mentioned in the vid. I had just opened the figure and the lighting in my basement is dark so sometimes it does affect how the color appears to me. I also had a little light shining on the figure that probably added a blue hue to the clothing.

Yeah but here on freaks someone brought this argument up a few days ago. That is what I meant when I said I didn't want to bring up this argument again, so I was not referring to you. Honestly, I was just seeing if u were aware of the fact that it is meant to be orange because you sounded like you were 100% convinced it was red.

I hear ya. Once again, I was just saying what I felt at the moment I was filming and what appeared to be more accurate to my eyes. I actually had just watched the film the night before. I believe it was showing on TNT or something like that and I had paid more attention to the jacket due to all the controversy on the color scheme. When it comes to the Joker, anyone who knows the character would always assume or be aware that his costume consists of purple and orange. However once again, like we both have said, it looks red in the film. So that's why I said the red lining was more screen accurate. I wasn't going by what the costume actually consists of in real life. I mean 9 times out of 10, when you see screen used outfits on display in real life, a lot of times the colors look different then when you see it on camera. It's a fact that colors are affected on film. So yes I was convinced that red is the color because that's how it appears to look on film. But like you said, I have no doubt nor does it surprise me that it is orange in real life since that is always what the Joker should be. :lol

:exactly:

Which is why I agree with you that the lining looks way more accurate on the DX01 than DX11.

:hi5:

:duff

Last edited:
So, I'm gonna bash an interrogation Joker and it would seem, I'm going to need an official DX11 body in order for the shoes to work due to the footpegs, would I be correct?

Yup , you will need the DX11 Body if you wanna use the DX11 Shoes.

I haven't attempted to look at mine and determine if i can mod them for regular TT ankle pegs yet.. Hmmmmm

I'll let you know , MikeGuyver will be back

Your wish is my command Fiend! :wink1:

haruejoker5po1.jpg

This is better than Katos and the 2.0 one as the it looks like a suit coat, despite the purple being off. However, the tailoring for the Joker 2.0 works for the thick winter 2.0 coat, although I like the DX01 coat better it does not fit quite well on the rest of the 2.0 outfit. The shoulders are all bunched up or something. :dunno

I really love the colour of the shirt and jacket. It seems to give the impression it's a form of silk. Like a grey-ish teal. Or a grey-ish sea blue for fabrics.

Though I remember somebody once said if Harue was going to do part of it, like the jacket, the purple jacket, it would have cost $500. But it never happened.

I haven't a clue where they pull these numbers from. How does a 1/6th jacket cost that much when you can get a real suit for a lot less than that. And they probably take longer to make than a 1/6th jacket.

The arm tailoring looks gorgeous on that.

Wuh?? Joke?

Red lining is not accurate to the actual suit.

:lecture
It is more accurate than the bright orange on the DX11 and Katos suits.

Yup , you will need the DX11 Body if you wanna use the DX11 Shoes.

I haven't attempted to look at mine and determine if i can mod them for regular TT ankle pegs yet.. Hmmmmm

I'll let you know , MikeGuyver will be back

You can, I modded my shoes with a hair drier, other people drilled a bigger hole in the shoes. I prefer my method as I think it is neater and you don't have to use power tools. However, each to their own I guess.:wink1:

It's really not that hard...

You're wrong. Go back and watch the movie.

It's called "The Dark Knight," it's directed by Chris Nolan, and stars Christian Bale and Heath Ledger.

You're wrong. The movie has a darker tint. The ACTUAL SUIT is orange.

:lecture
It is more accurate than the bright orange on the DX11 and Katos suits.

True the DX11/Kato is too bright. But I'd rather have the right color than red. Personal preference goes here I suppose.

Thanks bud. You gotta post more picks of your display again. I want to see what your little guys are up to now that the 2.0 is in the house.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It's really not that hard...

You're wrong. Go back and watch the movie.

It's called "The Dark Knight," it's directed by Chris Nolan, and stars Christian Bale and Heath Ledger.

:lol

You're wrong. The movie has a darker tint. The ACTUAL SUIT is orange.

I think you are misunderstanding what haytil is trying to say. He means that it looks red in the film (even though he knows it is orange) and he just wants it to look as close as possible as it does in the film, not what it looks like in real life. :wink1:

True the DX11/Kato is too bright. But I'd rather have the right color than red. Personal preference goes here I suppose.

So if you had to choose are you saying you would rather have orange because it is orange even though the orange is way off and more closer to red than orange. Rather than have a different color like red that is closer to the color of the lining that appears in the film? :huh

Hey was wondering if some one could post a pic wiith the laughing sculpt and some sunglasses on to see how it look's ,thanks...

Back