Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a fan of the Nolan Batman Trilogy movies, but never a collector of any movie memorabilia (including action figures). So naturally I have passed on any HT's related Dark Knight releases without a thought or regret. Here's my problem…..my last purchase was HT's DX T-800 from late last year. My future scheduled purchases "were" going to be Batman Returns Penguin and Keaton. We all know this will be a long time before we see "in hand" products. So now I am getting a HT's purchasing itch. Nothing on the current release items are interesting to me. Being bored my eye has started to look at the 2.0 Joker. And asking myself should I make the purchase or hold off (but how long) until Batman Returns and SS Darth Vader.

I am also on the fence with Scar Predator. But if I was to choose one between the two I think 2.0 would be the better purchase.

Sorry, I don't.

I just want to know if using force to full the shoes straight off will damage anything.

I pulled the shoes straight off. The joints are basically like large versions of the hand pegs.

I like the stability these pegs give but hate how they pose, I guess thats the compromise.

I am a fan of the Nolan Batman Trilogy movies, but never a collector of any movie memorabilia (including action figures). So naturally I have passed on any HT's related Dark Knight releases without a thought or regret. Here's my problem…..my last purchase was HT's DX T-800 from late last year. My future scheduled purchases "were" going to be Batman Returns Penguin and Keaton. We all know this will be a long time before we see "in hand" products. So now I am getting a HT's purchasing itch. Nothing on the current release items are interesting to me. Being bored my eye has started to look at the 2.0 Joker. And asking myself should I make the purchase or hold off (but how long) until Batman Returns and SS Darth Vader.

I am also on the fence with Scar Predator. But if I was to choose one between the two I think 2.0 would be the better purchase.

I say you get the 2.0 while you still can. You won't be disappointed. N the case that you are. You can always flip it once its sold out. Just my opinion.

Well, i cant speak for you but I can tell you now this is top notch figure. Ive seen your collection and I think he would great and right at home. One other thing is that there os no doubt this figure is going to get silly expensive in the coming months so Id make a decision while it can still be had at just above retail. As far as Returns you'll have nothing to worry about. Its going to be a while before we see those. Even if specs came out today youre looking at 6-8 months.

I pulled the shoes straight off. The joints are basically like large versions of the hand pegs.

I like the stability these pegs give but hate how they pose, I guess thats the compromise.

Luke was the first figure I had to have these pegs and they worked fantastic, better than any figure with the previous ankle pegs so I was happy about the change. Then I got the Joker and it's back to the same BS with loose ankles.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Or Harley for that matter..But seriously this guy is incredible. As someone here just pointed out Twoface is looking a little dated now. I'd sure love to see him get the DX treatment. Especially because I do not own the original and would never pay what Ebay is asking.

Hey guys, I recently bought a joker 2.0 body but it didn't come with feet. Only feet pegs. Would a TT 21-22 feet fit? Sorry I'm new to this type of stuff. Thanks

Those of you who have DX01, does this look even remotely close to the grenade rig in terms of size and grenade placement? :pray: I know the top 4 grenades aren't accurate (or level right now), but I used what I had. So maybe give me feedback and tell me if there's anything I'm missing and crap like that. I'm waiting to see what you guys think before I glue on the straps.

b1649072ab64a703093c49d253b3e9e7_zps05308216.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

if you really want to be neurotic about it, the top two are more or less straight, but the bottom left should hang lower than the right.

must be a guy thing.

if you really want to be neurotic about it, the top two are more or less straight, but the bottom left should hang lower than the right.

must be a guy thing.

:yess: I'll try to glue the straps in so the 'nades sit the way you said. I'm just looking at pictures for reference. I won't have buckles on my straps though. The pictures I'm looking at don't have the safety pins hooked into the pull rings... was that laziness on the photographers part? I'm assuming the rig wouldn't even work in real life if the pins weren't holding the rings.

What must be a guy thing?:lol

OH! I gotcha now. Yeah... that's a guy thing.

But other than lower hanging "grenades" does it look like a ghetto version of the DX01 rig?

Last edited:
Back