Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8618237892_0d138da6cd_h.jpg

8617129425_2c7a573931_h.jpg

This figure is incredible. Loving the photos people are posting as well.

Got him posed with bane and they're both quite the eye catcher. I can't wait to get catwoman. They'll really look good together.

Just popped him open. Siiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!

No time to play with my new toy tonight though :impatient:

EDIT: scratch what I said about the magnets if you guys are talking about the coat :lol. I thought we were talking about the ones inside the head.

Speaking of the head, this is the best effort in concealing the seams that I've seen so far :clap

Which poster is that? Is it the one with the tail of the coat floatin to the side? Because i cant seem to remember hom doing that pose when he got out of the truck.

**** you are right, Ok, actually... I thought I stole it from the poster, but I didn't! Always thought I did when posing my EB Joker like that.
So from here on everyone can just pay me a small copyright fee. I will post my Paypal details later...
:lol

9-4.jpg

The footpegs are different on this guy from say the dx01 body aren't they?. so if i wanted to buy dx11 shoes i'd need the dx11 body? i remember seeing something on it a while back

Back