Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got o play around with him a little more today. So many possibilities.
9c7d64a2-3035-4215-b769-a08edf286dfb_zps992c9094.jpg

I love this figure. Here are a few pics. Like many have said, the coat does not photograph well, but it looks nice in hand.

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

AE0321D8-08A8-43ED-B81C-2C1DB9C64C93-1435-0000012DE6D463AF.jpg

I love this figure. Here are a few pics. Like many have said, the coat does not photograph well, but it looks nice in hand.

IMG_1639.jpg

https://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/spiralizer1/IMG_164

[IMG]https://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/spiralizer1/IMG_1651.jpg[

[IMG]https://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo334/spiralizer1/AE0321D8-08A8-43ED-B81C-2C1DB9C64C93-1435-0000012DE6D463AF.jpg

Really like the first and forth, capture the Jokers malevolent nature.

The coat is 10000X better looking in hand than any picture I've seen.

Yes it does, the only reason it looks furry/fluffy is because of the close up shots with bright lighting. Otherwise u can not notice the type of material it is made out of in natural light for such a small figure.

I got my joker today like others said the coat is super nice feels like brand new soft fluffy puppy. The machine gun is cool with real bolt action movement. The whole set is very fun love having the laughing sculpt displayed behind desk sitting forever laughing with my bats giving joker the stink eye from behind him is how i set them up. I'm realy glad picked up a xtra body to display both hs is a must with this set. Love the dio backdrop realy ties the room together. Here's my set up for now and crappy pic.
0eda418e-1110-4d37-a4d4-e902149c7a4f_zpsf8b53a9b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just received the figure today from Sideshow! As a proud owner of the DX 11, I can now understand why so many people love the Joker. My jaw literally dropped when I opened up the packaging. This is truly one of Hot Toys' best releases, to date. No complaints, whatsoever. The tailoring, the head-sculpt, the accessories - everything is as close to perfection as it gets. I feel like crying right now :monkey2

Well, I just received the figure today from Sideshow! As a proud owner of the DX 11, I can now understand why so many people love the Joker. My jaw literally dropped when I opened up the packaging. This is truly one of Hot Toys' best releases, to date. No complaints, whatsoever. The tailoring, the head-sculpt, the accessories - everything is as close to perfection as it gets. I feel like crying right now :monkey2

:exactly: I felt the same when i opened this up, i was shocked how good he really is.

Congrats guys!

I love it when we all start getting a figure as we see all the tweaks and poses everyone does!

Keep em coming.

Guys I'm unsure which section this belongs in so here goes:

My friend and I are doing a Batman film using these characters. I need a Joker voice actor -FOR FREE- I'm broke from all the figures and accessories lol. My friend and I have been unable to produce a decent Joker impression ourselves. If anyone wants to play the Joker, please do not hesitate to PM me. It'll be four episodes long although the joker is only in 2.

Also need Selina Kyle (1 episode, few lines), Ra's al Ghul (Liam Neeson) (2 episodes, a lot of lines), a scarecrow (1 episode, few lines), and possibly a character with a Russian or German accent (2 episodes. few lines). :wave

You would have to be able to send the dialogue back to me in a .wav file, as requested by my sound guy

Back