Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a great figure, already received mine on Friday and look forward to my second one from CSC!

I'm thinking of getting a second one myself. Originally had two on order but cancelled one to get something else.

Now that I have the figure in hand I really want a second. Hopefully I can sell some stuff to fund a second one soon.

New pic to get some good vibes going in the thread!

joker_zps26426962.jpg

Excellent! 3 more days! :clap:yess:

Just talked to Jennifer at sideshow and paid of remaining of my flexpay!! Said she would ship it out first thing in the morning....sweeeet!!!!

I spoke with sideshow .. I was originally told it would ship 2-3 business days after the credit card was charged. Anyways now they are saying it ships between 3-5 business days after the credit cards have been charged.

I ordered this figure Aug 24, 12 .. just have to wait it out :gah:

got him today and hes so awesome. originaly i thought the layers of clothes would b a problem but no its just fine. but now i find myself wanting to get a double body and clothes to use the laughing face in the interrogation room.
885086_10200865863951700_455191819_o_zps2a7d0a50.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a second one myself. Originally had two on order but cancelled one to get something else.

Now that I have the figure in hand I really want a second. Hopefully I can sell some stuff to fund a second one soon.

Yeah, funds are tight but I've been selling to try to get all my pre-orders fulfilled!

Just got mine & surprisingly no custom fees.

Don't wanna disappoint you but I always get the custom fee invoice later on by FedEx as a letter. Still happy about not having to dirve to a local customs office.
FedEx did a grat job this time, extremely fast and package came in good condition. No time for unpacking yet :( still have to work and I know I wouldn't stop posing/ fuzzing it for some hours. :lol

(...) now i find myself wanting to get a double body and clothes to use the laughing face in the interrogation room.
885086_10200865863951700_455191819_o_zps2a7d0a50.jpg

Think I'll feel the same way... Hot Toy's concept works :lol
Nice shot!

Last edited:
They still havent shipped my figure. Im getting so pissed off. Im done with Sideshow. Why am I paying 14 bucks for the slowest shipping Ive ever had. Ive never had to wait this long with any other company and shipping was way less. This is bullcrap man.

They haven't even charged me for my last payment which was suppose to be on the 20th... Item still showing as shipping soon.

If it says shipping soon that means they charged you. They probably didnt send you an email like they did with me. You should call to verify.

Just got off the phone. They had to break up the shipments, there were just to many to put on the trucks apparently. And they will not charge you until yours is on the truck is what he said to me.

I feel really bad for everyone that ordered this guy last year, and haven't received it yet. Mine just entered the country, I should have it tomorrow. I ordered in Feb (Ex) from SS.

Keep the pictures coming!!

Back