Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are we all excited to get charged tommorow...he wont ship for atleast three days later...i just hope its smoother than the dx12 debacle

Seems some figures ship quicker than others. I had Thor processed early on Friday. Was originally was supposed to be 3/21. Still in item shipping soon status. Most of mine have shipped within 24 hours of being charged. Hopefully Joker doesn't take too long after tomorrow!

Kathy from SS said he'd ship out within 3-5 days. But I think that is just their standard shipping answer.

It is. She told me that about bane. they charged me, and he shipped sometime the next day. I believe I got him on a Thursday. What day did they charge us for him?

Hm, that's kind of tough. I ended up liking the DX12 more than I thought. I really dig the Wayne sculpt and the suit really is great. The derp eyes and mouths lose it some points though.With the Joker I was pleasantly surprised by the outfit and although the head sculpt is nice with a lot of character and fun to play with I feel like in 4 years we'll be looking at it the same way we look at the DX01. I think they're about equal with maybe the Joker with a slight edge.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I was gonna ask u the same question Fiend, but he beat to it. While u got Dx12 and joker 2.0 the same week, I got Joker couple days before u did, and then the following Thursday after, I got Bane. It seems like both of us got 2 HT figures within a week.:hi5: I didn't haven't to pay for Bane really, cuz my friend who's a local freak on this board, we met up for the first time in person at our LCS so that he can buy the 89 Bats for a friend of his that wants it really bad. So I sold it to him for retail cost when it first came out and walked inside our comic shop where Bane is ready for me. I know y'all probably thinking..:horror:slap why would I give away my 89 Bats. It's cuz he needs a good home and doesn't fit with Nolan HT figures I own. I don't regret it one bit cuz Bane is so worth it to me standing next to my Joker 2.0 on my display along with all 3 Batmans from each movie. I couldn't be happier.:wave:peace:)

I was gonna ask u the same question Fiend, but he beat to it. While u got Dx12 and joker 2.0 the same week, I got Joker couple days before u did, and then the following Thursday after, I got Bane. It seems like both of us got 2 HT figures within a week.:hi5: I didn't haven't to pay for Bane really, cuz my friend who's a local freak on this board, we met up for the first time in person at our LCS so that he can buy the 89 Bats for a friend of his that wants it really bad. So I sold it to him for retail cost when it first came out and walked inside our comic shop where Bane is ready for me. I know y'all probably thinking..:horror:slap why would I give away my 89 Bats. It's cuz he needs a good home and doesn't fit with Nolan HT figures I own. I don't regret it one bit cuz Bane is so worth it to me standing next to my Joker 2.0 on my display along with all 3 Batmans from each movie. I couldn't be happier.:wave:peace:)

I'm more surprised you let it go for retail. That figure is floating between $350 and $400 on eBay now lol. Could have gotten 2 Bane's!

:eek You're scaring me.....

That's why I purchase through a UK site. I'd rather wait a few months than be charged an insane amount of extra money just for someone to carry a package in a van for a few hours.

This is my first time ordering with Sideshow rather than buying from Modelzone UK. Depending on how long it takes to get here and the amount of import tax charged I may not buy from them again. I'll just wait the extra few weeks and buy in the UK.

Its crazy though how spaced out these things are to reach different people round the world. You would of thought in 2013 they could pretty much deliver the whole batch in a month.
The first video review I saw for the DX12 was in October 2012, I did not get him from my uk supplier till late February. 5 months, like WTF !!!

Its crazy though how spaced out these things are to reach different people round the world. You would of thought in 2013 they could pretty much deliver the whole batch in a month.
The first video review I saw for the DX12 was in October 2012, I did not get him from my uk supplier till late February. 5 months, like WTF !!!

:lecture Just imagine if this were 20-30 years ago. We'd probably have to wait around 2-3 years for them to arrive. I remember it taking my family 6 months to move from New York to California when I was just 12 years old 25 years ago.

I was in the same boat. My missus bought me a DX12 for Xmas (from ToyHQ) and I too didn't receive it until February. My guess would be that Hot Toys put their goods together in waves; maybe is a money saving deal staff wise. Joker 2.0 has been out for a few months now in the Asia markets, the US seems to be getting them any time now and the UK soon after. I will say though that the one upside of pre-ordering early from a UK dealer and playing the waiting game is the price difference. I'm paying £143 in P&P for Black Widow on Pre-Order and see them on Ebay in hand for near £230! Scandalous!:lol

Back