Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks but not to interested in that. I just want to see the main BRJ head on the 2.0. Curious what it looks like because I may still prefer that head.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

if no one has gotten you a picture, Fiend, i'll do it when i get my 2.0 in a week and a half or so. hopefully ss won't be so slow and quibbly about the shipping (they've been generally okay these last handful of orders of mine).

Thanks but not to interested in that. I just want to see the main BRJ head on the 2.0. Curious what it looks like because I may still prefer that head.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'll do it for you tmrw bud. Time to go to sleep for me. :lol

img20130317_022325_zps05ca1863.jpg

img20130316_164444_zps8091e9f8.jpg

Last edited:
Could anyone post pictures of the full diorama, if possible inside a detolf shelf? Still waiting for mine and really curious about the diorama that's included..

if no one has gotten you a picture, Fiend, i'll do it when i get my 2.0 in a week and a half or so. hopefully ss won't be so slow and quibbly about the shipping (they've been generally okay these last handful of orders of mine).

Thanks bud but I think iman has you beat as you'll see below. :lol

I'll do it for you tmrw bud. Time to go to sleep for me. :lol

Great! Thanks.

I did. Twice, and ive sold him twice :lol

Sold the first one during 09 and second one during 10 or 11. Great figure though.

Sold mine too. Too many figures, too little space. That, and I wanted a more diverse collection. I figured with the 2.0 I'd have two figures with the extras I've bought.

Rory's stuff always looks so good. :lol

And now I got another email saying it's charging in 17 days.

So confused.

Yep, called SSC, non-exclusive charges 4/4/13. Don't know why I got an email saying Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back