Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised Joker is that much shorter than the dx12. Is the stand shorter than Bane's? Bane is not that much shorter than the dx12 when they're both on the stands

dx12 is on a base with 3 steps. the joker is on level ground...he isn't really that tall

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen"...

image_zpsd3ebe9ce.jpeg

33763238-e487-4917-a9f0-daa497019344_zpse1c46f9d.jpg

image-4_zps814ac04a.jpeg

image-3_zps8169a62d.jpeg

image-5_zps24556182.jpeg

image-9_zps1d584f11.jpeg

image-8_zps5313d2eb.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm surprised Joker is that much shorter than the dx12. Is the stand shorter than Bane's? Bane is not that much shorter than the dx12 when they're both on the stands

Look at the Joker's knees. They are bent making him shorter, plus the extra height of the DX12's stand doesn't help either.

Amazings pics, friends, congrats for the figure! It's curious that just a few of the owners decide to display it with the background.

made it home with 2 packages waiting for me, the elder gods were shining down on me. My sideshow bane and amiami joker both arrived!

box_zps3c0d6c7f.jpg

amiami definitely did an amazing job shipping and packing (box on the left)

joker_zps319edb94.jpg

inter_zps2e10fbb7.jpg

r2_zps6567c326.jpg

The DX11 is everything I could have hoped for, no complaints from me!

That's a brilliant display idea with the masks in the background for both Joker and Batman (also like Joker being posed waiting for the van with his back turned). Looks great!

That's a brilliant display idea with the masks in the background for both Joker and Batman (also like Joker being posed waiting for the van with his back turned). Looks great!

It's a cool pose but then after awhile you get sick of looking at the back of a suit. I know because that's how I had mine posed :lol.

made it home with 2 packages waiting for me, the elder gods were shining down on me. My sideshow bane and amiami joker both arrived!

box_zps3c0d6c7f.jpg

amiami definitely did an amazing job shipping and packing (box on the left)

joker_zps319edb94.jpg

inter_zps2e10fbb7.jpg

r2_zps6567c326.jpg

The DX11 is everything I could have hoped for, no complaints from me!

I love your collection & pics! Nicely done! :clap

Back