Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have gotten mine from them too but their prices are terrible. I preordered mine last december from bbts for 249.99, i may not get mine super early but i saved money so. But seriously though if we have to wait any longer than the second week of april i'm gonna be pissed. :impatient:

Congrats Fiend, you lucky mofo

Thanks, Mike! ;duff

Yeah, I have a great mother in law. I always hear how people don't get along with their in laws and that sucks. My wife's family is great and Im as close to her mother as I am my own mother.

I could have gotten mine from them too but their prices are terrible. I preordered mine last december from bbts for 249.99, i may not get mine super early but i saved money so. But seriously though if we have to wait any longer than the second week of april i'm gonna be pissed. :impatient:

I didn't check the prices for all their figures but the ones I saw had very reasonable prices. It's the shipping that's killer.

glad to hear everyone is getting their ami ami orders in. FYI to those curious, the heads aren't that glossy in hand! at least to my eyes, maybe some others feel different but it's a non-issue at least not enough to do something as drastic as applying a matte varnish. to each his own however, but I want to see if opinions change once you get it in hand.

I'm also still wondering how you guys feel about the coat and if there are any variances among yours.

Now that I've got my second Ami ami order in, I can tell that there's definitely a difference in my heads. One is a bit dirtier with more texture (my preference) and the other is a bit cleaner with more detail in the runny black eye makeup. This proves that more hand-work was done than initially presumed. The white paint might be printed via computer for uniformity but everything else seems to still be hand-painted.

Also, so far I have two thicker coats with straight lapel edges and one thinner coat with more rounded lapel edges. How about you guys?

glad to hear everyone is getting their ami ami orders in. FYI to those curious, the heads aren't that glossy in hand! at least to my eyes, maybe some others feel different but it's a non-issue at least not enough to do something as drastic as applying a matte varnish. to each his own however, but I want to see if opinions change once you get it in hand.

I'm also still wondering how you guys feel about the coat and if there are any variances among yours.

Now that I've got my second Ami ami order in, I can tell that there's definitely a difference in my heads. One is a bit dirtier with more texture (my preference) and the other is a bit cleaner with more detail in the runny black eye makeup. This proves that more hand-work was done than initially presumed. The white paint might be printed via computer for uniformity but everything else seems to still be hand-painted.

Also, so far I have two thicker coats with straight lapel edges and one thinner coat with more rounded lapel edges. How about you guys?

Wow so hand-painting might have actually been done? Everyone said machine-made. Nice!

I am picking up mine tomorrow and will let you know how glossy it is. I will post pics of my heads and jacket for you to compare to.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike! ;duff

Yeah, I have a great mother in law. I always hear how people don't get along with their in laws and that sucks. My wife's family is great and Im as close to her mother as I am my own mother.

I didn't check the prices for all their figures but the ones I saw had very reasonable prices. It's the shipping that's killer.

Dude most recently when i was like u guys and thought of buying from a asian site to get it early it was 264 USD and not including shipping.
**** that! I'm just glad i didn't cancel with bbts as i ordered mine when it was on sale.

$264. That's $10 cheaper than SSC. How much was it at BBTS?

Anyway, AmiAmi already shipped it! That was fast. She sent payment like 7pm last night so they got it out today. WHat I don't see is an expected delivery date. Do they give one or am I not seeing it?

note the length of the pants and how they ride up on the ankles. they are not long pants:

295514_527248307313609_89996672_n.jpg

$264. That's $10 cheaper than SSC. How much was it at BBTS?

Anyway, AmiAmi already shipped it! That was fast. She sent payment like 7pm last night so they got it out today. WHat I don't see is an expected delivery date. Do they give one or am I not seeing it?

BBTS WAS $254 but raised it $20 this week.

Back