Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker and Bats looks great together.. :rock

dsc02817q.jpg

Joker looks amazing there! This sculpt looks best to me when posed from the side, just like that, rather than straight on.

I love that line delivery. It adds so much to the character, just seeing that rage at being called "crazy," bubbling beneath the surface, like he's been called it his entire life (and secretly knows that it's true).

interesting read on that line. i find it the most chilling of all of his lines for exactly the opposite reason: he seems to say it so deliberately that i actually believe in that moment that there's absolutely nothing crazy whatsoever about him; he's perfectly aware of every choice he's made and will make and he doesn't care what anybody else thinks about it.

brrrr.....

interesting read on that line. i find it the most chilling of all of his lines for exactly the opposite reason: he seems to say it so deliberately that i actually believe in that moment that there's absolutely nothing crazy whatsoever about him; he's perfectly aware of every choice he's made and will make and he doesn't care what anybody else thinks about it.

brrrr.....

Haha, that's funny that you interpreted it so differently.

What sets "The Dark Knight" apart from all the other movies isn't just that it's a good movie...it's simply a GREAT MOVIE, period. And the reason it achieves "greatness" is because there are so many different, valid ways to read and interpret the film. It achieves a depth that few films ever can.

I love that line delivery. It adds so much to the character, just seeing that rage at being called "crazy," bubbling beneath the surface, like he's been called it his entire life (and secretly knows that it's true).

brrrr.....

Great interepretations. I always thought his delivery of that line was ambiguous enough that it could be seen either way. One of the high points of the movie for me.

I preordered this figure many months ago, but have recently bought a spare body and clothes from Ebay to use with the laughing headsculpt. I was just wondering if the Joker figure comes with spare pegs for the hands and feet? Thanks.

brrrr.....

I agree I think that he believes he's not crazy at all and to be honest, he was actually the one in the movie that wasn't chasing someone like a dog chasing a car, the way he referenced. He always seemed to know something more than everyone else

First you said it was a mess and that you were ashamed of it then when I expressed interest in buying you said " it's not too bad."

Oh fiend when you said the sculpt was good it made me think that maybe I was being too hard on it, that is why I said it was not bad. You do have a way of convincing me to see things in another way you know? :wink1:

I also remember you really liking the 2.0 sculpt when it was first shown then to disdain for it.

That is true I just thought you were talking about what I said now that made you think I was so fickle.

Anyway that being said, I don't hate the sculpt I just do not care for it if that makes any sense?

I mean it's whatever to me, I was just saying. Im not trying to start anything. :)

No all good man! I just wanted to know what made you think that was all.

:duff

I agree I think that he believes he's not crazy at all and to be honest, he was actually the one in the movie that wasn't chasing someone like a dog chasing a car, the way he referenced. He always seemed to know something more than everyone else

Yeah I know everything he did was planned out, he only said the dog chasing car reference to Harvey Dent to manipulate him into thinking everyone else is at fault because they follower a plan but supposedly he doesn't.

Let's not forgot the words of what Gordon said "The Joker planned to be caught."

I preordered this figure many months ago, but have recently bought a spare body and clothes from Ebay to use with the laughing headsculpt. I was just wondering if the Joker figure comes with spare pegs for the hands and feet? Thanks.

It comes with extra hand pegs but no extra feet pegs.

Great interepretations. I always thought his delivery of that line was ambiguous enough that it could be seen either way. One of the high points of the movie for me.

I always got the feeling he took offense at being called it. His reaction was so quick and definite that you got the feeling he really doesn't want people to think it. It reminded me of Mel Gibson as Riggs in the first Lethal Weapon.

I always got the impression he was simultaneously sane and crazy.

Sane in that he was methodical, and had some very definite plans, and was carrying them out calmly and coolly, , crazy in that only a disturbed person would do what he was doing.

A true sociopath. :)

I always got the feeling he took offense at being called it. His reaction was so quick and definite that you got the feeling he really doesn't want people to think it. It reminded me of Mel Gibson as Riggs in the first Lethal Weapon.

Yeah, that's the way I like to see it as well. He shifted those dark eyes very quickly. Offense is the right word I think. But still I think his delivery was amibiguous enough that I can see where people are coming from when they take it another way.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

My retailer has claimed it's still due in stock in the UK tomorrow which I still find pretty hard to believe but I've been on them quite a lot and they still maintain that their dates haven't changed.

Anybody can give me somes tips to built custom joker figures with the extra head from my MMS DX 11 ? Body type clothes etc.. where to find them. I'm new at this !

Back