Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My slightly to long review of this fig..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-5Azt7uiE

My final thoughts DX 11 = home run.:)

Bob

Like the video you posted, can't wait to receive mine and see it in hand. I see you mentioned about the grumpy mask not having the strap on the back, and another person who reviewed also send them same. All hand straps on the back in the film except for Grumpy and Chuckles, so it is actually correct that way.
Any how great review and will look out for future ones.

can't wait to get this figure....I too will be bashing a second joker with the laughing sculpt.....
I just have the shirt and an extra chair on PO from TA

Need
Body
Vest
Pants
Socks
Shoes

and I should be good

joker's body isnt really a tt narrow with advanced arms. it's most like a tt adv with tt narrow biceps only. the new shoes wont fit the old peg style and if you have the option, i actually would go with the new joker TT as it's is really well done and very poseable. also, especially for those of you looking to do an mcu interrogation version, it is even better cuz the new body has the forearms smudged in makeup residue and dirt so it will look excellent with the sleeves pulled up revealing them. also the new hands come weather detailed as well and are perfectly positioned to match almost any major moment from the mcu scenes.
i iimagine you could mod the shoes to fit the old bodies fairly easily. and if you arent going to go in for the new body they are still worth getting. the shoes have possibly become one of my favorite parts of the new outfit. and once i weather them, they will be amazing. they look much better in hand then they do in pics for some reason. i can almost guarantee you wont be disappointed.

if you guy want i can take some shots of the new body with the sleeves rolled up so you can see the detailing, if you havent been able to see from any of the pics previously posted.

that's actually who i bought some of the parted out 2.0 bits from ecko. but not the body. auction was the way to go on that. 85 is too steep.
you can sort of see it in those pics though, yeah.
also the new joker body is adjustable in height. which is amazing. cuz the new foot pegs have nice ankle shape and they will hold at a variance of heights so you no longer need to swap in long pegs--tho i might be the only one who has used long pegs on joker so far but ledger was a tall guy and the added length is appropriate especially with the way he hunched as joker.

actually that pic is a little misleading. it's angled in such a way that ut makes the upper body seem a lot bigger than it actually is. but you can get a good idea from it.

that's actually who i bought some of the parted out 2.0 bits from ecko. but not the body. auction was the way to go on that. 85 is too steep.
you can sort of see it in those pics though, yeah.
also the new joker body is adjustable in height. which is amazing. cuz the new foot pegs have nice ankle shape and they will hold at a variance of heights so you no longer need to swap in long pegs--tho i might be the only one who has used long pegs on joker so far but ledger was a tall guy and the added length is appropriate especially with the way he hunched as joker.

What do you mean you added length? What pegs did u use?

Well I know they don't fit the advanced true type that I used for Katos clothing because there they cant plug in they fall out, due to the hole at the back of the ankles.

You need a body with ankles like the Joker 2.0 body, maybe there are other bodies u can use. :dunno

Would the luke dx work?

Sent from the Monolith.

Found a HS my Grumpy mask works perfect with...

DSCF3367_zpsd0842a8b.jpg

None other then Hugh Laurie.

DSCF3368_zps9da9d168.jpg

Great, now to make my custom Grumpy figure.

awesome. love that dr house sculpt.

darkavatar, i used the new foot pegs. and i havent found them fragile at all so far. hopefully they remain sturdy. but at this point i am really digging them.

you'll see when you get the figure, DA, but the new pegs can be inserted into the legs at varying heights. i just insert them into the leg a couple notches so they are secure and then place the shoes on--or i imagine you could also put the pegs in the shoes and then attach both to the body.

I dont know why but I still like DX01 better this one just looks to overdone or something I just cant put my finger on it something just seems off to me ??????

Back