Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves! Know how long it takes to read 47 pages...

On a serious note, I'm really amazed at the shirt and tie. Are they a lot better than the private commissioned versions?

Because that:
13564031njymkk28t8m3ms.jpg

Looks very sharp. Compared to others photos with their customs.

That really is gorgeous work.
135157tktl5rpj9romokl5.jpg

135224bhlhhznz3hhlcsj9.jpg

I'm really blown away by the shirt and tie detail. Lovely colours, lovely texture on the tie too, no blurry pattern on the tie like others had it when they posted photos. Blurry as in like they've fiddled with it a lot.

My only big fear is what has happened with every Hot Toys TDK Joker release, by the time it's arrived, the shirt and waistcoat is badly wrinkled. Shoulders, upper chest and back is usually badly creased. I hope they can combat that?

I can't wait to see the factory paint because this is clearly the best jobs of JC.HONG! And it will be hard to replicate

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves! Know how long it takes to read 47 pages...

On a serious note, I'm really amazed at the shirt and tie. Are they a lot better than the private commissioned versions?

Because that:
13564031njymkk28t8m3ms.jpg

Looks very sharp. Compared to others photos with their customs.

That really is gorgeous work.
135157tktl5rpj9romokl5.jpg

135224bhlhhznz3hhlcsj9.jpg

I'm really blown away by the shirt and tie detail. Lovely colours, lovely texture on the tie too, no blurry pattern on the tie like others had it when they posted photos. Blurry as in like they've fiddled with it a lot.

My only big fear is what has happened with every Hot Toys TDK Joker release, by the time it's arrived, the shirt and waistcoat is badly wrinkled. Shoulders, upper chest and back is usually badly creased. I hope they can combat that?

Looking at the shirt I wold believe only Katos handmade one can top this one. However the tie has turned out even better at least from the proto shots. It looks almost like real silk. Perfect. Will definitly upgrade my Kato sets with that tie.

So what are people doing with DX01 now? :dunno

jye4ever 36
TheFiend 35
Guinnessfan 24
EXOTICLEX 21
Wor-Gar 18
ZaCHw117 18
batfan08 16
Deckard 14
DiFabio 13
Gipetto0812 11
dominishin 10
tommyh84 8
karamazov80

Ha! jye is at the top now! Crap...now were tied. :(

you have to love reveal night....it's the second best day for a figure....the 1st being the day it arrives on your door step after waiting months after you pre-ordered it...

Looking at the shirt I wold believe only Katos handmade one can top this one. However the tie has turned out even better at least from the proto shots. It looks almost like real silk. Perfect. Will definitly upgrade my Kato sets with that tie.

I'm leaning towards keeping mine now....The grenade rig is a really nice setup and pose plus I like the Police Officer Joker look...it's a very pivotal part of the movie...

Breaking them down or ebaying them by the looks of it. Its sad to see them split up, you often see the cop joker on ebay but not people are going to probably keep the cop and sell the rest to get this.

I would never think of splitting anything up, even if it was just a small accessory I couldn't do it!

using one figure for the interrogation scene, and the other for the purple-coat costume. that's the idea, if i'll have the money for it :p

Back