Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, You can't go by that as official prices for US market. I know someone is going to still freak out even after this post.

So if anyone has DX01 that they will be selling to get this one I am very interested. I love the sculpt. Just too much included that I don't want. And I would still have to buy the DX01 coat and grenade pack.

Tap'd from my Maxx

How do you figure a price like that... that's more than Bespin Luke which includes two complete figures.

OK now this IS The Joker figure to own. No matter the price, I must find away to get this one. I've missed out on both the BR and DX01 Jokers but I'll be damned if I miss out on this one.

How do you figure a price like that... that's more than Bespin Luke which includes two complete figures.

Table and chair, two headsculpts, kato gear (which really shouldn't drag the price with it, but I have a feeling it will.)

I was thinking more around $300. Damn. This and Batman may be my last Hot Toys.

I have a feeling that if HT is gonna nickel and dime us. It's gonna be on a demanded figure like this.

The weapon load out is very disappointing. No shot gun or rocket, just reused pistol and machine.

I like it. I do believe that I will purchase this figure set.

I will pay a million dollars for it. D'ya HEAR ME HOT TOYS?

ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

The weapon load out is very disappointing. No shot gun or rocket, just reused pistol and machine.

It has "shotgun" in the specs, so maybe it's not ready to show. :dunno

Also, as a price range, Luke is up on HT's site for 36,000 Yen, which is around 448.00 US and 290.00 (EU)

Compared to SS's listing at 299.00 (US) and 192.00 (EU).

It has "shotgun" in the specs, so maybe it's not ready to show. :dunno

Also, as a price range, Luke is up on HT's site for 36,000 Yen, which is around 448.00 US and 290.00 (EU)

Compared to SS's listing at 299.00 (US) and 192.00 (EU).

Cool. I don't care much about the rocket, really wanted that shot gun.

Back