Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Dat blue blazer... and those socks...

giphy.gif

Thanks for the heads up for this. I didn?t get a chance to get a regular joker figure but do have a bank robber 1.0. I?ll just either get a new body or just switch out the clothes.

I wonder if I should just buy 2.0 or wait for a 3.0 some day. I don't think that's likely to happen any time soon with the 1/4th only recently released and now the Phoenix version around the corner.

I estimate we won't see 3.0 for another 5 years.

I wonder if I should just buy 2.0 or wait for a 3.0 some day. I don't think that's likely to happen any time soon with the 1/4th only recently released and now the Phoenix version around the corner.

I estimate we won't see 3.0 for another 5 years.

I mean, what else can they do with the figure? Might as well just sell headsculpts

I mean, what else can they do with the figure? Might as well just sell headsculpts
I hear you, but if they wanted there are things they could have done better. The coat being one. And honestly, I still don't think there's a licensed 1/6 Ledger sculpt that is THE one to have. All the best ones are custom and HT hasnt been able to replicate, imo. At this point they should just go the rooted hair route. But at the same time I don't blame them for not wanting to.

Anyway, I sure hope this Daftoys suit comes out as good as those pictures because I never want to buy another Ledger suit again.lol Its been years of switching out, upgrading, etc.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

There's a YouTube review for it. There was another release called Devil Joker with a huge pile of money that was like $300 that someone shared on FB. It was a disaster. lol

I don't think the Black Toys Devil Joker has been released yet, can't find any pics of it, I just see the Overtoys version.

So I have a package that came from Taiwan that is currently stuck at ICS in LA. Do you think our government has told USPS to refrain from delivering packages from China for now?

So I have a package that came from Taiwan that is currently stuck at ICS in LA. Do you think our government has told USPS to refrain from delivering packages from China for now?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I order a lot from China, I think we can assume things will take longer now because of the virus. I am not sure if the virus can survive in a package or it can only be spread person to person?

I was told a virus needs to incubate in a host to survive. That in a surface like a box it dies within a few days.

That's what I heard as well, I was wondering because I have a package en route from Hong Kong. I'd still like more confirmation before I open my virus package though.

Is there any consensus as to the best third party head out there?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Is there any consensus as to the best third party head out there?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

The Bad Tomato head is good.

Is the DX11 still considered the best Ledger Joker? It looks so dated now.

I wish I had a really good Ledger Joker.

Probably only because it's the last licensed 1/6 purple suit Joker is it considered the best. And yes, it's dated.lol

Me too.

Is the DX11 still considered the best Ledger Joker? It looks so dated now.

I wish I had a really good Ledger Joker.

What looks dated? I think the DX11 is still a very good set. All the stuff you get with it, the box itself is a work or art imo. You can get better custom Joker heads sure, but you will have to pay the price of a DX11 set to get a good Joker head.

Back