Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Older Batman, older joker. That would have been fine. I always interpreted the Joker to be older than Bats anyway.

The biggest mistake the DCCU has done is not adapting the Arkham games for Batman's world. Those are dark enough and gritty enough that they would fit with what they want to do. Hopefully this solo Batfleck film will take heavy cues.

Honestly when it comes down to it, Leto as the Joker had potential. But he was directed poorly. If you had let Leto play a Joker akin to Arkham or TAS, it would have been wildly entertaining....Leto is a brilliant actor. As it stands, he just doesn't fit. Margot Robbie was Harley, to a T. And that's what they missed with the direction of Leto.

As it stands though, they have the chance to retcon this and bring in someone like Dafoe to portray exactly that, old Joker. Who says he's not still in Arkham? Who says all those flashbacks aren't Harley's warped mind seeing what Leto wanted her to? Just have it all flood back when she sees the real Joker and you're golden.

At this point I just feel bad for Leto, because I don't think this was his fault.

I agree completely, I think that's one reason I've been so disappointed with the Batman aspect of the DCCU. I wanted them to draw heavily from the Arkham universe both in tone and style. Instead they've gone as far from that as they can, except for one fight scene.

Off topic, does anyone know when Jake Rahmier is accepting commissions and where to ask? I inquired twice on Facebook and he never responded either time. Wanted to get my MJ Choi sculpt haired by him.

I was actually thinking earlier that a Joker sculpt with his tongue out would be a cool alternative to have, since it was something he did continually through the movie. Although I'd probably make it a bit more subtle than that guy's tattoo.

A sculpt with Joker's tongue out would be wicked and for it to work i think it should be like on that guy's tattoo :p Joker made that lick very obvious and not so subtle, especially since its purpose was to wet his lips to keep them moist :)

Hey everyone, last time i'm mentioning my Joker tattoo here, but thought you guys might enjoy it :)
Two weeks old, so it's still healing (2nd phase of sking flaking) and a little waxy.

Z6F6NTn.jpg

Sorry for the small derail :)

Decided to see how the tailoring was underneath all the coats! I've had it stock since I bought it new. Pretty impressive!

Went with a "don't even think about it " display.

Definitely an awesome piece...I picked it up last month from a great seller on the For Sale thread and immediately removed both the outer coat and jacket and posed him seated behind the table...for me it will be interesting to one day pose him with the coats on and the smiling head sculpt!

Has anyone wet the jacket on the dx11? I heard it would make the jacket lay flat. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone wet the jacket on the dx11? I heard it would make the jacket lay flat. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gut tells me don't chance it. There are about 4 layers of clothing the water would soak through, proper drying and mold concern me. I'm also not convinced that purple coat is colorfast and could potentially transfer or run color to the other layers.

Hey everyone, last time i'm mentioning my Joker tattoo here, but thought you guys might enjoy it :)
Two weeks old, so it's still healing (2nd phase of sking flaking) and a little waxy.

Z6F6NTn.jpg

Sorry for the small derail :)

Amazing work!

Ok guys so im attempting to kitbash a DX11 joker. I have the hot toys DX11 and the hot toys bank robber 2.0 joker. I want to use the spare head sculpts for a kitbashed.

I found these on ebay and wanted to know if it would work with the DX11 and Bank Robber Headsculpts without any modding.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Narrow...-seller-/271986638062?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-COOMOD...8-TTM19-/272160013484?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CGL-TOYS-J...759256?hash=item33b8dc05d8:g:crgAAOSwQupXVrO4

Thanks

I think the cheapest way to get one is kitbash one.

Just picked this up on Facebook. Not sure I over paid or not, but it is cheaper than what is on ebay right now.

The body is a Hot Toys body
The clothes are the CGL set
DX11 PERS and laughing head sculpts
DX11 non gloved hands
DX11 Diorama set with lamp.

Back